XXII

Inside the hall, Alver observed the Imperial Crown Prince. In comparison to the rumors surrounding him, he appeared bored and uninterested. Their conversation ended the moment he responded bluntly.

"It's too bad I didn't get to meet that cute little redhead in person."

Alver's ears perked up. Is he talking about Rok? Cale once informed him that Rok had encountered their adversary. Cale had warned him about the names he should avoid, but he had no idea the Crown Prince of the Mogoru Empire would be one of them.

He was staring at him and watching everything he did.

"Was it Henituse County?"

"Your Highness, only in Henituse County do redheads exist," Robbit replied, his gaze fixed on Alver's expression. The atmosphere suddenly dropped.

"Your Highness Alver, your expression is crooked."

As he looked at the Mogoru Prince, shivers ran down his spine. He is older than him, but not by much. However, the way this prince speaks gives him a fright.

Damn it. This prince is aware of the twins' attachment to him.

"I heard they're getting married to you."

Saying it in a shitty tone and responding in a shitty way will almost certainly result.

"Yes..."

"It's just a child's passing remark..." Adin smiled at him.

"Unfortunately, we were made for each other."

The temperature plummeted even further. Adin's expression stiffened. Alver smiled as he looked around at the people.

"We've already shared the bed and bathed together, and the Twins call me a wife; we're in a stable and serious relationship."

So cringe-worthy. I have no choice but to lie through my teeth. They're actually in a serious relationship (a contractual one, actually). "Despite my shortcomings, I love them both."

Adin's piercing gaze fell on him. So Alver just went and sat there like a handsome idiot. This bastard can glare at him for as long as he likes.

**

Cale: Hyung-nim, I'm bored.

Rok: It's not. I'm enjoying the love of my life.

Cale frowned. They are literally doing nothing! As in nothing! Rok has always managed in their room, sleeping, eating, and napping! literally doing NOTHING! His older brother even went and wriggled into the blanket and wrap himself like rolls.

Why, of all people, do I have this lazy prick as my Hyung-nim?!

"You'll die young at this rate," Cale said as he stood up. He then picked up his brother, still covered with his beloved blanket like a sack of rice, and brought him to the training hall where Deruth, Ron, and Vicross were training.

"Damn you, Cale!"

"You should exercise!!!" He tosses his brother aside like a sack of rice.

"Cale... you—!"

Flop. Flop.

"What are you two doing again?" Deruth asked, and looks at his cozily wrapped son and to his sweating younger son.

"I'm going to make Hyung work on his little tiddies!" Cale huffed and grabbed the end of the blanket, yanking his brother out of his beloved blanket and mercilessly dropping him on the ground.

Deruth laughs and takes one of the open seats. He watched how the twins bicker.

"You're the elder brother! You're supposed to be a nice and wonderful role model for us!" Cale says, smirking. "And you think a sissy-bodied you can take the Count's seat when you're first in line?"