XLI

Choi Han drew the twins' attention.

Vicross was staring at them as well. Vicross had a bad feeling about getting roped into something bad.

"Hello!"

The filthy man titled his head like a cute little puppy. He must have been perplexed as to why the twins were speaking to him.

<Hello>

They will be unable to communicate in any way. The man was speaking in another language.

The twins exchanged glances. They tilted their heads adorably and smiled—that kind of smile that can make someone piss on their pants—as if they had remembered something shitty.

Vicross frowned, knowing he would soon be dragged into another mess. He has to either clean this bastard, babysit this bastard, or both.

He started walking away. He did not want to get into another fight because of the twins.

"Ah—yah, Vicchi's running away again."

"What a scaredy cat."

"I am not afraid; I just do not want to get entangled in whatever trouble you have gotten yourself into," Vicross stated candidly. He did not want to get involved in all the nonsense the twins wanted to do for the sake of his sanity.

The twins frowned. He did not have to call them that, but the twins were the root of all his problems!

"Oh, quite honestly."

"That is why I like Vicchi!" Cale beams and latches himself onto Vicross to prevent him from fleeing. "Stay here, Vicchi; we need you."

"Need me for what?" Vicross knew he would definitely clean up after their messes.

The twins began to laugh once more.

<How long have you been here?> Rok asked.

Vicross was taken aback when he heard that. He not only speaks some of the continent's languages, but he also knows some foreign languages.

Rok and the foreign man continued to talk for a while before a loud growl echoed.

<Um...>

The twins looked up to Vicross. Vicross could not help but frown even more and reach for their emergency food. That grin is something Vicross wishes he had not noticed. The image of these two as little daredevils becomes even more vivid than the insanely cute innocent twins.

When was the last time they were too innocent?

There were never that innocent, as far as he remembered!

The twins fed the swordsman. Vicross can tell that the long-haired man is a mighty person. He looked so young but he is not a youngster. Fighting alongside him gave him the best view of how to fight bigger and more powerful beings than him.

"Rok." Cale called out to his twin, "Can we turn him into our teacher?"

"Your teacher," Vicross considered. Cale has a powerful aura, but no one in the kingdom can teach him how to use it properly. Vicross got chills when he imagined Cale with a powerful sword aura like this long-haired man.

Henituse Household was originally a martial arts family. No one can stand in the way of the household again if the apparent heir is a swordmaster. Furthermore, Rok, the older twin, is a strategist. He once helped Rok's plans, and he was terrified of how devilishly fast he thinks in a crisis.

Vicross suddenly had an epiphany.

I would never mess with these two.

His instincts are telling him to follow them and everything will be alright.