Chapter 2

The elevator door opened and Jungkook stepped outside of it, hand clutching the thermal bag that he used to carry the lunchbox tightly.

He gasped out when he saw there's so many workers out there, sitting according to their own table and some of them are working around with stack of files in their hands.

This scene just made Jungkook doubt himself whether he could find Jimin quickly or not. He took a step forward, but flinched when a person literally ran passed him.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook heard the person apologised. He weakly smiled when he saw him running away.

He walked forward, "Hello, miss..." he greeted one of the female worker. His heart dropped when the worker shot him a rude glare.

"What?" She asked, clearly feeling annoyed after getting disturbed by Jungkook.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but could you please tell me where Park Jimin is-" "I don't know. Find someone else to ask." She rudely interrupted Jungkook's question.

Jungkook stood there, feeling a bit awkward. He let out a forced laugh, "O-Okay... Thank you."

He sighed heavily. He bet other workers also held the same attitude as the girl he asked just now, so he choose to search for Jimin himself.

He walked around, eyes scanning each workers and their table, trying to find his husband's presence but it's really difficult since it's too packed and most of them are tugging their head down, busy working.

He continued to walk. Maybe he's too immersed in searching his husband, he didn't notice someone was walking forward in the opposite side.

He yelped when he bumped into a hard surface. He lost his balance, but an arm around his waist stopped him landing straight to the floor.

Jungkook snapped his head up, just to set gaze with an extremely good looking person. He gasped as he studied the male's face features. Thick eyebrows, almond eyes with one mono lid and one double lid, tall nose that makes Jungkook wanted to slide on it, thin lips with a piercing on the left side and perfect jawline. Everything about that male that he just bumped into is perfect, except the eye bags under his eyes.

Jungkook can just focus on the male's ethereal face, but he couldn't. All he could focused on was his eye bags.

"Are you done?"

Jungkook pushed the male away when he heard his deep smooth voice. His face turned red due to the embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah..." he stammered, finally stopped clutching the male's coat. He took a step back, having a safe distance with the male.

"I'm sorry for running into you. I wasn't looking where I was going..." Jungkook apologised. He watched the male dusted his clothes, can't help but feel offended by his action.

Did he take me as a germ or dust that he needs to dust off his clothes?! Jungkook asked himself in his mind.

"It's okay." The male replied stiffly. He bent down and picked up the phone that he dropped just now. He walked passed Jungkook without sparing a single glance at the boy.

Jungkook turned around, watching him walked away. He can't help but huffed, "He's so arrogant..."

🌹🌹🌹

A few minutes passed by and Jungkook still could find Jimin. Just when he was about to give up, he heard a familiar voice calling his name behind him.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook quickly turned around. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw his husband standing in front of him. A smile finally appeared on his face, "Minnie hyung!"

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, eyebrows creased to a frown.

"You forgot your lunchbox so I brought it here for you. Your working places is to big that I took so much time to find you! At first I don't know where you are so I asked someone about you. She's kinda rude though..." Jungkook rambled, wanted to share every single detail about the incident.

Jimin hummed coldly. "Lunch break is almost over." He stated.

"Y-Yeah?" Jungkook stared at his husband, slightly taken back by his sudden statement.

"I ate just now so I don't need your lunchbox anymore." Jimin said. Jungkook now noticed there's a cup of coffee in Jimin's hand. "You can leave now."

Jungkook hasn't analysed what Jimin said, but the male again stabbed his heart with a sentence.

"Next time, don't visit me during my working time. I hate it." Jimin said and walked away without caring his husband.

Jungkook stared at the floor blankly. His legs moved by themselves as he left the company, mind still busy processing what Jimin just said.

Is that how you treat your husband? Jungkook asked himself, but couldn't find answer to it. Maybe arranged marriage wasn't that wonderful like how it is written in a story.

Jungkook doesn't know how he got the energy to walk, to hold the lunchbox that was 'abandoned' by his husband. His legs brought him to his cafe.

He looked down, looking at the lunchbox that he was holding, can't help but let out a bitter chuckle. He shoved it inside the dustbin, not wanting to see it again.

Rubbing his palm on his face, Jungkook let out a sigh. Tears filling up his eyes. He was surprised that he didn't cry in front of his husband after hearing what he said.

He cried loudly, hiding his face inside his sweater paws. Passengers stared at him with confusion, customers can't stop staring at him while walking inside his cafe. They probably felt really weird about Jungkook's behavior.

Jungkook sobbed, doesn't feel like taking a step further or stop crying. He could still hear Jimin's cold voice surrounded him.

"I hate it."