Chapter 9

"Who is that boy?" Hoseok asked, elbow placed on Taehyung's table as he used his palm to support his chin. He stared at Taehyung, playfulness was written in his eyes.

Taehyung sat back down to his cushion chair, "One of my friend." He replied softly.

"No he's definitely not your friend." Hoseok said firmly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You already got your own answer, why ask me further?" He asked, "Where were we just now?"

"You like him don't you?" Hoseok asked and ignored Taehyung's question.

"Hyung, stop talking about him-" "Ah I guess you guys are not together yet and you're annoyed because of that." Hoseok said. He leaned back towards the chair, a playful smirk decorated on his face.

"Yes, you guessed everything right! Should I call you Sherlock Hoseok?" Taehyung asked, sarcasm dripping in his sentence.

Hoseok hummed softly. He let out a sigh, "It's quite unbelievable. You always get what you want. Why not you get the boy by yourself?"

"He's married, hyung."

"That's easy. Make him sign the divorce paper!" Hoseok said, shrugging a little.

Taehyung scoffed at Hoseok's statement. "Hyung, it's a sin to break a family apart. I wouldn't do that."

Hoseok stifled a small laugh. "Who cares?" He asked, "It doesn't matter if it's a sin or not. As long as you get what you want!"

"Told you I won't do that, hyung." Taehyung replied, feeling angry over the fact that he actually quite agree with his hyung's words just now. But he stopped his evil thoughts after that.

Hoseok smirked, "We will see about that, Tae." He was about to talk further, but a his phone suddenly rings, earning both of their attention.

He took a look at the caller id, lips stretched up and formed a heart smile. "Hey, sweetheart." He said with a soft voice.

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows at the sudden change of tone. "Lover?" He mouthed to Hoseok, earning a nod from the male.

"I'm still working here. We will meet later?" He asked, waiting for the person from the other side to reply.

"Your house or my house?" Hoseok asked. Suddenly he chuckled, "You're being a little naughty, Jimin. What about your husband?"

Taehyung widened his eyes slightly. Husband? He stared at Hoseok in disbelief while the man just give him a shrug.

"Love you too." Hoseok cut off the call.

"You're unbelievable." Taehyung said while shaking his head, "Have you ever thought about what will his husband feels?"

"Not my problem." Hoseok shrugged.

Taehyung sighed at his hyung's behaviour. He swear he doesn't want to be like Hoseok.

🌹🌹🌹

Taehyung went inside his resting room after having a talk with Hoseok. He smiled a little when he saw Jungkook was still sitting on the bed, playing with his fingers.

"Baby?" Taehyung called out, earning a small hum from Jungkook, "What are you doing?" He asked, despite he already saw Jungkook playing with his fingers.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, sending him disbelief looks. "I'm playing hide and seek with dinosaurs, ahjussi." He replied sarcastically, showing the male a big fake smile, "By the way ahjussi, I saw some crocheted stuffs in this room. You made it yourself?" He asked with his eyes lit up.

Taehyung let out a chuckle at Jungkook's statement. He shook his head, "No. My mom made them." He said.

"Oh..." Jungkook replied, face showing disappointment. He pouted a little, "I thought someone finally share the same hobby as me..."

Taehyung sensed the disappointment that the younger man held. "But I love her working." He quickly said before Jungkook gets more upset.

"That's great! I got a lots of crocheted stuffs in my house. I will give it to you!" He exclaimed happily, "And ahjussi, I really can't deliver herbs tea in the middle of the night for you. Maybe I'll do it earlier. Your boss is so crazy. Always makes you work so late." He crossed his arms, a cute frown forming on his face.

"About that..." Taehyung rubbed the male of his neck awkwardly, "I'm actually the owner of this company."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment before widening his eyes, "What?! Why didn't you tell me-Oh you are the boss so why did you work so late?! Are you a dummy or what?!"

"Not my fault though. I have to be a role model for my workers." Taehyung shrugged, earning a scoff from the younger male.

"But you should take care of your own health first." Jungkook said, shaking his head. He stood up, feeling coldness on his feet. Now he realised he wasn't wearing his shoes. "Where's my shoes, ahjussi?"

"Oh right, I have something to give you." He said and left the room, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.