End

1 year later...

"Kim Taehyung!!! What did you do to my kitchen?!" Jungkook screamed out. He couldn't describe how mad he was right now when he saw his usually tidy and clean kitchen, now was stained with syrup, batter, oil and many undefined object.

"Oh look, it's that a pancake? Oh it's on the cupboard!" Jungkook exclaimed, sarcasm was dripping in his sentence as he mimicked the tone of Dora the explorer.

His fingers curled up, forming a fist. He swore he could kill Kim Taehyung with his bare hands if the older man appeared right in front of him-

"What happened baby? Why did you scream-... Oh..." Taehyung rushed inside the kitchen, only backing away when he noticed Jungkook was so damn mad at the damaged kitchen.

He hasn't gotten the chance to run away as Jungkook grabbed his right ear and twisted it.

"Ouch ouch! Baby, stop that! Ahh!!" Taehyung hold his ear with his both hands, wincing in pain when Jungkook add pressure on it. "I'm sorry! Forgive me please!!"

"Say it louder." Jungkook said calmly while smiling sickeningly sweet, "You sure got the guts huh? After messing my kitchen up, you dare to leave the crime scene without cleaning it? You're searching for death or what?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, baby highness." Taehyung apologised, showing Jungkook his famous puppy eyes, "I was just trying to find a broom and mop to clean it."

Jungkook sighed heavily when he saw the pity look of the male. He let his poor ear go, which makes the older male breathed in relief. "Why the hell did you decide to cook?"

Taehyung rubbed his red ear with his hand, smiling sheepishly at his husband, "You said you are tired yesterday, so I wanted to help you with the cooking."

"And what is the reason I'm tired?" Jungkook asked. His cheeks were in red after he finished his sentence.

Taehyung didn't get what Jungkook was trying to say at first, but once he got it, he smirked evilly. "Because of me?" He asked, tilting his head sideways.

Jungkook repays him with a fake smile. "Sweetheart, I would suggest you to keep that cocky expression of yours away. I'm sure you don't want to end up sleeping on the couch do you?"

Taehyung let out a nervous chuckle. He placed his hands on Jungkook's waist, rubbing the lower part of his back while guiding the younger male to the couch.

After watching Jungkook settled himself on the couch, Taehyung rolled his sleeves up while smiling proudly, "I will clean the kitchen now baby highness. Just take a rest." He said and rushed inside the kitchen.

Jungkook looked how he ran away, chuckling loudly at the silliness of his husband. He set his gaze on his finger, loving how the ring shines on his fourth finger.

Yes, he said yes after the proposal that Taehyung gave him a year ago. The older man immediately dragged him to the law firm and got them engaged. Not even a month, they got married. All the time it was Taehyung who planned everything and Jungkook appreciate that a lot.

They moved into a smaller apartment after getting married, despite Mrs Lim and Mr Lee kept on crying and whining about not letting them go. Well, Taehyung and Jungkook missed them a lot also but the newly wedded couple needs some personal time too right?

Today is both of their rest day. Jungkook already planned to have a peaceful morning, making breakfast in his lovely kitchen and ended the day with him cuddling Taehyung while they both have a movie night.

Taehyung just ruined Jungkook's plan but the younger male just couldn't stay mad at him. That's the effect of love.

🌹🌹🌹