Chapter 10

"Oh right, I have something to give you." He said and left the room, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

He was back with a few shopping bags in his hands. He dropped these bags in front of Jungkook and crouched down in one knee.

Jungkook was confused by Taehyung's action. "What are these?"

"Shoes." Taehyung shortly replied. He took out boxes of shoes with different sizes from the bags, lining them up one by one according to their size.

"Why did you bought so many?" Jungkook asked with a frown on his face.

"Yesterday I noticed your shoes were worn off and not quite matched your feet size, so I bought these. Since I don't know your feet size either, I called my assistant to buy all sizes of shoes for me." Taehyung said, a sheepish grin decorated on his face.

Jungkook doesn't really know how to react to Taehyung's words and action. He let out a gasp when Taehyung's grabbed his foot gently. His cold hand made contact with Jungkook's foot sends shivers to Jungkook's body. "But before trying those shoes on, I need to apply some healing cream to the bruises on your feet. They look terrible."

After finishing his sentence, Taehyung took out a small tube of cream from one of the bag laying on the floor. He twisted opened the cap and squeezed out an amount of cream and started to apply it on Jungkook's foot.

He caressed the bruise gently, afraid Jungkook might still feel pain over it.

Jungkook watched Taehyung's serious face and gentle action, tears welled up in his eyes unwillingly. Taehyung is literally a CEO of this huge company and he's willing to kneel down and treat Jungkook's feet. Jungkook held his tears, "I-It's okay, I can do it myself-" "I insist, baby."

Taehyung said firmly. Jungkook decided to let the male do whatever he wants.

"Done." Taehyung said after a few minutes had gone. He put the cream aside. He tilted his head upwards, setting his eyes on Jungkook's one, "Let's try the shoes shall we?"

He took out a pair of shoes and helped Jungkook to wear it. He chuckled out when he couldn't even shove Jungkook's toes inside it. "This one definitely is a no."

He tried another pair, and another pair. All the time Jungkook did was tugged his head down, answering the questions that Taehyung asked. He really afraid if he again saw Taehyung's eyes that filled with gentle and care, he will cried out.

"What about this?" Taehyung asked. He got a feeling Jungkook would say yes because Taehyung didn't have the difficulty to slip Jungkook's foot inside the shoe.

Jungkook nodded his head. "This one is comfy." He answered with his soft voice. His voice sound a little broken at the end of his sentence.

"Great." Taehyung stated. He mentally noted down Jungkook's actual feet size as he put the unwanted shoes back to their own boxes one by one. He stood up from his kneeling position, dusting his pants a little.

He let out a sigh when he noticed Jungkook was still having his head hung low. He placed his hand on Jungkook's head, "Why so down today, baby?"

Jungkook shook his head, biting his lips to hold his tears. "W-Where's my old shoes?"

"I've put it outside. Do you want me to bring it in?" Taehyung asked.

"No. It's okay." Jungkook softly replied.

"Okay..." Taehyung said. "Talking about your old shoes, well I don't know the reason why you still wear them, but you should definitely stop wearing them. They're hurting your feet I can see."