Chapter 27

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook gasped out when he finally can collect his mind back. His hands raised up to cup Taehyung's cheeks. His heart clenched badly when he saw the red hand print on Taehyung's right cheek.

"Oh my goodness... Why did you do that Taehyung?" Jungkook asked when he noticed beside from the swollen cheek, Taehyung even got a small scratch that was still bleeding on his right cheek.

"I'm okay." Taehyung replied softly, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and moved it away from his face gently.

Jungkook still got the worried look on his face. "I'll get you the ice pack-" he let out a yelp when he felt a hard grip on his wrist. By feeling the sharp nails that dug into his skin, they're definitely belong to his mother.

"Are you forgetting someone here my dear Jungkookie?" Mrs Jeon asked, smiling sickeningly. "And who the hell are you?" She asked as she looked at Taehyung.

"I'm Jungkook's friend." Taehyung replied shortly. He grabbed Mrs Jeon's hand that was gripping Jungkook's one, "Let go. You're hurting him."

"You got no place to demand me. Jungkook and I were having family talk. Get out of face-" The woman screamed out when Taehyung pushed her. She landed on the couch.

Taehyung took this chance to make Jungkook stood behind him, hiding the small boy with his huge frame.

"How dare you pushed me?!" Mrs Jeon yelled loudly, quickly standing up from the couch. She again wanted to grabbed Jungkook but Taehyung blocked her.

"Just let you know, I really don't like to punch woman. But if you're planning to hurt Jungkook, I won't hesitate to give you a punch until your jaw drops to the floor." Taehyung said in a oddly calm way, but his gaze were dark, looking really scary.

Mrs Jeon let out a small laugh. She stared at Taehyung, with her arms crossed over her chest. "You said you're Jungkook's friend, but the way you act doesn't seem like it. Looks like Jimin it's not the only one who cheats, Jungkook did too!"

Taehyung ignored the mocking tone of the woman. "You're Jungkook's mother?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Mrs Jeon said.

"Really?" Taehyung acted like he's really shocked, "I thought you were a random drunk woman who invaded Jungkook's house and just threw a tantrum!"

"You-!" Mrs Jeon pointed her finger at Taehyung, then to Jungkook, "Don't you think you should stop your friend from insulting your mother, Jungkookie?" She said.

A long silence engulfed them after that. Taehyung heard Jungkook's sniffles after that, which means the boy is probably crying now.

"I-If you want to punch her, ahjussi..." Jungkook muttered as he clutched the back of Taehyung's shirt tightly, "Go ahead."

"You little shit-" Mrs Jeon was about to raised her hand to slap Jungkook but Taehyung held her wrist before she could do so.

The piercing glare of Taehyung makes Mrs Jeon shivered a little, but she was fast to regain her posture. She scoffed, "You're not just Jungkook's friend."

"Jungkook treat me as a friend." Taehyung said, "I'm not that kind as him. I'm selfish, I only wanted him. I admit I shouldn't have fell for him, but I'm not regret doing so."

Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing, "I love him, I adore him, I fancy him, I couldn't find any words in this world to describe how much I love him. I'll protect him from all cost and protect him from his horrible parents, especially his mother."

"Can't believe you're so cheap until you love someone as pathetic as my son." Mrs Jeon as she yanked off Taehyung's hold. "One last thing, Jeon Jungkook, you're not allowed to sign the divorce paper."

Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook was quicker than him. "I will divorce Jimin no matter what."

Mrs Jeon let out a chuckle, staring at Jungkook in disbelief, "I see you grew some guts huh? Why? Because you got this friend of yours to protect you?"

Jungkook stepped out. His face was red because of the crying. "No. I won't tolerate unfaithful husband. I won't listen to you this time. I will divorce Park Jimin."

"If you dare to divorce him, you'll be kicked out from the Jeon family and you'll no longer be a Jeon anymore!" Mrs Jeon said, her eyes were widened, looking really horrible.

Jungkook didn't say anything about the threat. He just grabbed Mrs Jeon's wrist and dragged the woman with him. The woman was taken back by his action.

"Where are you taking me?!" Mrs Jeon shouted out, following Jungkook's steps unwillingly as she couldn't break off Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook walked towards the door and opened it. "Leave. I don't want to see you anymore." He pointed outside using his index finger.

Mrs Jeon stared at the boy in disbelief. "What did you say Jeon Jungkook?! You're shooing your mother away?!"

"You're not my mother." Jungkook muttered, almost inaudible but still spoken in a firm tone.

Mrs Jeon never thought she would get such a reaction from the timid boy. She got a little panic. "Y-You do know if I step out of this house, you'll no longer be a Jeon, right?"

"That sounds perfectly fine for me. I've been so sick of being a Jeon." Jungkook pushed the woman out of the house forcefully.

"I'll be a Kim soon, after all." Jungkook said before shutting the door, locking it. He could still hear his mother screaming and yelling outside, like an untamed beast but Jungkook ignored her.

She deserves it.