Chapter 30

"I'm sleeping in your room?"

"Of course, baby. What kind of question is that?" Taehyung asked as he pulled Jungkook closer by grabbing his waist.

"Wait, but there's only one bed in your room." Jungkook stated as he pointed at the king sized bed, eyebrows creased to a frown.

Taehyung stared at the direction that Jungkook pointed, shrugging a little. "Well, it has enough spaces for two grown up men so I don't think it's a problem."

"But we will be sleeping on the same bed!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, shooting the younger male an unamused look. "Baby, it's not like we will do something other than sleep on the bed. It's not a big deal though. Or are you planning to do something naughty, hmm?" He asked, leaning down as he booped Jungkook's nose.

"W-What? Of course not!" Jungkook's face cheeks turned crimson red, "We're not doing anything until I divorce that bastard and marry Kim Taehyung."

"Okay~" Taehyung replied in a teasing tone. "By the way, did you give Park Jimin divorce paper?"

Jungkook shook his head as a no. "He gave me before he moved out from the house. I was too angry at that moment and I think that paper already build a house in the dustbin." He said, making Taehyung chuckled.

"Then I'll tell my lawyer to prepare one for you. You should be the one who divorce him, not him who do it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded his head hardly at Taehyung's statement. "I totally agree with you."

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook woke up in the morning without Taehyung beside him. He was so confused when he first woke up because he's isn't in his own room, soon he remembered that he's now living with Taehyung.

He threw away the comforter that covered his legs and headed to the bathroom. When he noticed there's one pair of toothbrush, one pair of towel, one pair of toothpaste and others. Almost everything is in pair.

This makes Jungkook felt so happy and butterflies in his stomach. He can't believe he's really dating Taehyung now.

He started to brush his teeth and washes his face. He changed his pajamas into a pink fluffy sweater and jeans.

He walked downstairs, still couldn't find Taehyung's presence.

"Oh, morning Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around when he heard Mrs Lim greeted him. He smiled widely and greeted her back, "Good morning, Mrs Lim."

"Have some breakfast first." Mrs Lim placed a plate of omelette and a glass of milk on the table, gesturing Jungkook to have it.

Jungkook pulled the chair out and sit on it. His head was tilted backward as he stared at Mrs Lim, "Where's Taehyung?"

"He's out for jogging if I'm not mistaken." Mrs Lim replied. "Usually it takes time for him to come back so you should have breakfast first."

Jungkook nodded his head. He doesn't like to speak too much in the early morning so he didn't start a conversation with Mrs Lim. He started to eat his breakfast silently.

As he finished eating his breakfast, he grabbed the glass of milk with both of the hands and started drinking it.

"Where is he, where is he? Take me to see him Soojin!!"

Jungkook heard an unfamiliar voice of a woman. He was rather confused. Just when he was about to placed the glass back to the table, a really pretty woman barged inside and saw him.

Jungkook met her gaze as he blinked his eyes. He placed the glass down with milk stain on top of his upper lip. "Who are you?" He asked.

Jungkook flinched when he heard a high pitched squeal emitted from the woman's mouth. He backed away a little when the woman ran forward. He didn't even have the chance to run away. The woman hugged him without saying anything.

"Soojin ah, they even adopted a child?! Why the hell he's so adorable?" She squished Jungkook's cheeks with her hands, making the male whined.

"I'm not a child!" Jungkook protested as he glared at the woman, lips turning pouty. He doesn't care who the woman is. He just feel really mad when someone call him a child.

"Oh my goodness!!!" The woman again squealed, "Soojin ah!! Come here-" "I heard you squealing Seoyeon. You're scaring him." Mrs Lim walked out from the kitchen and said.

Jungkook shoot her hopeful gaze, hoping Mrs Lim could save him from the woman's hand but it seems like she couldn't get what the boy wants.

"He's Taehyung's boyfriend." Mrs Lim announced, "Not adopted child but your son's boyfriend."

The woman paused for a second, same goes to Jungkook. Her son, Taehyung... Jungkook's eyes widened.

The woman in front of him is Taehyung's mother!

Jungkook winced when Seoyeon again, for the nth time squealed loudly.

"Oh where did Taehyung find you? You're so adorable and pretty! What's your name again sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook mumbled, voice a little muffled because Seoyeon still squishing his cheeks.

"Jungkook... Oh gosh, it sounded so perfect with Kim! Kim Jungkook, I'm loving this name." Seoyeon exclaimed, but her smile suddenly fell. "Oh wait, you're a bottom right? I know Taehyung never look like a bottom but there's still chances there. I can't accept Jeon Taehyung though... So you're a bottom right?!" She stared at Jungkook with hopeful gaze.

Jungkook nodded his head timidly.

"Thank goodness! Gosh, I love you so much!" She pecked Jungkook's cheeks twice, making a 'muah' sound.

"What are you doing, mom?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he heard a familiar voice. He saw Taehyung stood behind Seoyeon and he couldn't be more grateful.

Seoyeon finally let Jungkook's poor cheeks go. She turned around and opened her arms wide "Oh Taehyungie! Do you miss mommy?"