Chapter 7

Day and day passed by, Jungkook has been sending Taehyung breakfast and herbs tea almost everyday.

Jungkook for sure is happy and willing to send them to Taehyung, but he's too use to a healthy lifestyle. You can say he lives like a old grandpa life. Usually he sleeps before 11 and wakes up before 8. (The day when Taehyung ordered americano from Jungkook during midnight was actually the only day where he opens cafe that late)

But after meeting Taehyung, he needs to follow the male's lifestyle and he seriously not getting enough sleep because of that.

It was his turn to have eye bags.

Jungkook yawned again, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws as he waited patiently inside the elevator. He came here so frequently until guards that stand outside the company let him in without saying anything.

He watched the numbers of floors getting greater and greater, Jungkook swore to himself he's going to tell Taehyung he cannot send him herbs tea in the middle of the night anymore.

He got out from the elevator when it reached 32rd floor. He walked slowly, almost like dragging his body towards Taehyung's cabin.

Jungkook swear he's going to fall asleep soon even he's walking now.

He walked inside Taehyung's cabin without knocking, "Ahjussi..." he softly called out. He placed the cup of herbs tea on the table, yawning in process.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, trying to get rid the tears in them, "Why aren't you talking ahjussi?" He mumbled. His voice started to get slight sticky and draggy, like sweet honey.

Taehyung stifled a small laugh when he saw Jungkook's sleepy state. "You look so funny right now, baby." He said, but Jungkook was too sleepy to react.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes, forcing his eyes opened when Taehyung grabbed his hand, removing it from his eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes." Taehyung softly said.

Jungkook whined, shaking Taehyung's grip away. "I want to go home now. I need a good sleep." Jungkook muttered, taking a step forward but stumbled. Taehyung caught him before he could kiss the floor.

Taehyung sighed loudly when he saw his state. "I'll send you home. Go sit on the couch first. I'll pack my things."

Jungkook followed Taehyung's words. He approached the couch and dropped his body on it, closing his eyes to take a rest. "Y-Your boss is such a jerk. He made you work so late..."

Taehyung choked on his own spit when he heard what Jungkook said. Looks like the boy still doesn't know Taehyung is actually the owner of this company.

"He's the nicest guy I've ever met, baby." Taehyung replied, praising his 'boss'. He started to pack his things, shoving his phone, laptop inside his working bag. He lifted his bag up, "Come on, let's go-"

He stopped talking when he heard soft snores coming out from Jungkook's mouth. The boy was sleeping on the couch, mouth slightly parted.

Taehyung shook his head, staring at the boy fondly. "How can he fell asleep that fast?" He asked. He walked towards the boy, wanting to wake the boy up but halted his action when he saw Jungkook's peaceful face.

He sighed heavily. "Well, I can't send him home without knowing his address too..." he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and legs, lifting the boy up. Thank god he got a resting room in his cabin.

He twisted open the doorknob of the resting room. He personally design his resting room a perfect place to rest and take a sleep since there's a queen sized bed inside it. The room looked cozy and clean, with sweet scent since he placed quite a number of scent candles inside it.