Chapter 3

Taehyung ruffled his hair, annoyance clearly written on his face. He sighed again, for the nth times a day. His eyes were sore, words printed on the paper in front of him started to get blurry.

He closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He leaned back, letting his neck sinks into the soft cushion of his chair.

He fluttered his eyes open. The soft orange ray of the table light didn't manage to calm Taehyung's annoyed feeling down. He took a glance at the outside of his cabin. As expected, it was dark and not even a soul could be found.

Taehyung exhaled deeply. His hand reached out to grab the paper cup on the table, frowning when it's lightweight, which means there's no more coffee inside it.

He groaned loudly. He threw the paper cup aside. Normally he will buy three cups of coffee, but today he could only manage to buy one because a certain boy bumped into him and messed up everything.

"Fuck..." he cursed out. An idea popped up in his mind. He grabbed his phone and opened a delivery app, searching for the closest cafe around his company.

"Euphoria Cafe...?" He mumbled, can't help but scoffed at the weird name. Luckily the cafe still opens. He tapped the phone number shown below the cafe name.

"Hello?"

Taehyung was greeted by a soft voice. It was sweet but soothing, like an angel just whispered beside your ears. Surprisingly, this voice did calm Taehyung's annoyed feelings a little.

"I need two Americano. Location is the Kim Corp. Send it to 32rd floor and you will see only one cabin which lights is opened."

"O-Okay... Do you pay in cash or online banking-" "Cash. Be quick." He cuts off the call without single hesitation.

On the other hand, "Hey mister!" Jungkook almost slammed the phone onto the table when the person hung up the call.

"He's so rude!" Jungkook can't help but commented. He glanced at the clock on the wall, 12:35 a.m. and then averted his gaze to the washed coffee cups, whisks and other items that used to make coffee.

"I just finished tidy things up and he said he needs two americano? Who the hell drink coffee in the middle of the night!" Jungkook mumbled, started to make the order unwillingly.

Jungkook pouted, feeling rather unpleasant but at the same time, he was a bit grateful about the late order. He calmed himself down after today's incident but he still hasn't got the courage to face his cold husband.

"Whoever the guy is, I'm going to make him pay double!"

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook reached the 32 floors of the company. The dark and dim lights makes him shivered badly.

"Why would he stays so late in the company... Such a pity guy. His boss probably is an arrogant one, bully his employees." He said, mumbling himself from time to time to lower down the feeling of anxious and nervous.

He saw the only cabin with lights on. "Wow he got a nice cabin. Maybe his boss wasn't that bad at all."

As he approached the cabin closer and closer, his eyebrows soon met each other when he saw he person inside the room was literally he one who bumped into him today!"

Despite the awkward feeling that started to grow inside his heart, he knocked the door twice. The man raised his head up upon the sudden noise. His eyes were equally widened like how Jungkook as just now, indicating he was just as shock as the boy.

"Come in." Jungkook heard the male said. He walked inside the room like how the male told him to.

"Hi, we met again?" Jungkook let out a sheepish laugh, putting two americano on his table.

"Yeah." Taehyung shortly replied, "How much does these cost?" He asked, fishing his wallet out of his coat pocket.

"12 dollars please." Jungkook said. He watched the male took out hundred dollar bill from his wallet and handed it to him.

"Keep the change." Taehyung said.

"T-Thanks." Jungkook was shocked, but he regained his posture quickly and accepted his money.

Taehyung eagerly stuck a straw inside the cup of drink, sucking it and finally let out a breath of relief. Jungkook noticed his face expression.

"Coffee addict?" He asked softly. Taehyung just hummed in reply, running his fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes, just to make his eye bags more visible to Jungkook.

"As much as you love coffee," Jungkook can't help but said, "Drinking it in the middle of the night doesn't make your body healthier. Don't you afraid you might have the difficulty to fall asleep later?"

"Coffee doesn't affect me much. I can't fall asleep without having a nightmare after all. Sleeping is the least thing I would do in my life." Taehyung worded out his thought, speaking the longest sentence compared to what he spoke today.

"But sleeping is important!" Jungkook stated, "If you have sleeping trouble, you can try to have herbal tea!"

"Tea doesn't give me much help-" "Normal tea might not, but herbs definitely will relax your body. My husband tried it before and it's good-"

"You're married?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows raised up.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said, "What's wrong with it?"

Taehyung scanned Jungkook from head to toe, making the boy get flustered. "You look like a minor."

"Yah! I'm already 22 years old, a grown up man!" Jungkook protested, getting really reactive over people commenting his age and look.

He doesn't understand why so many people took him as a minor.

"Oh."

Jungkook's face cheeks become redder with the cold reaction of the male. "Well you look like you're on fifty or something because of not getting enough of sleep!"

Taehyung let out an amused chuckle at Jungkook's statement. He stared at the angry male who's now pouting. Jungkook looked exactly like an angry bunny, the white fluffy sweater just makes him look much more alike to a white bunny.

"Fifty? Or maybe you should pay a visit to eyes specialist to check your poor eyesight." Taehyung sassed back, excited to see the bunny's reaction.

Just like how Taehyung expected, Jungkook's face become redder due to anger.

"Y-You!" Jungkook doesn't know what to say. He was ever good at arguing with others. He huffed loudly, "Well continue to have nightmare, ahjussi! Wait until your eye bags reached your chin!"

He stomped out of the room angrily while mumbling, "I don't even know why I gave you suggestion. I'm so stupid!" He left the room, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung inside the cabin.

A chuckle again escaped from Taehyung's lips. He stared at the black screen of computer which reflected his face. "He's not wrong about my eye bags." He said.

He leaned back to the chair, "Herbal tea..." he mumbled, lips tilted up to form a smile, "Bunny boy..."

Another update ❤️