Chapter 29

"Baby..."

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed in reply. His voice was rather high pitched as he almost fell asleep with Taehyung stroking his hair. He tried his best to force his hooded eyes opened as he stared at Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled loudly after seeing the male's sleepy face. "I didn't notice you almost fell asleep." He said.

Jungkook sighed loudly as he rubbed his eyes with his hand and was stopped by Taehyung. He let the older man hold his wrist while he yawned, "Well, it's hard to not fall asleep in such a comfortable position."

After they shared so many kisses, Jungkook decided to lay on top of Taehyung and put his head on the older man's chest. They stayed in this position until now.

"Sorry for waking you up." Taehyung whispered, brushing Jungkook's hair, "I was going to ask something you just now."

"Ask what?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you want to move into my house?" Taehyung asked, staring at Jungkook with hopeful eyes, "We can spend our time together if you live with me. Mrs Lim will be really happy with your presence too."

Jungkook's mind got clearer after Taehyung's question. He pursed his lips, slowly getting up from the laying position, "I need time to think about it..." he muttered.

Taehyung followed Jungkook's movement too. He sat up and leaned forward, doesn't want any distance between them, "I didn't mean to pressure you but," he placed his hand on Jungkook's waist, "I don't really like the idea you still living in your ex husband's house. I feel sad..."

"But..." Jungkook bursted into laughter when he saw the pout on Taehyung's face. Taehyung stared at the younger with puppy eyes and Jungkook swear if the older have puppy ears, they must be slumped down in sadness.

"Fine I will move into your house." Jungkook said, smiling in defeat.

Taehyung threw his arms up, "Yay!" He again circled his arms around Jungkook and pecked his lips for a few times, "I love you so damn much."

"I can feel that but I will be really appreciate if you stop pecking my lips. I'm not a tree and you're not a woodpecker alright?" Jungkook sassed, only earning more kisses from the older male.

"Who cares? I'll be your one and only woodpecker. Or maybe your lipspecker?" Taehyung shrugged, having a smirk on his face.

Jungkook shook his head at the older man's statement. He's so done with Taehyung's cheesy lines. "But I need time to pack my things-" "About that, I'll assign people to pack them for you." Taehyung cut off Jungkook's sentence, earning a glare from the younger.

"Just relax and enjoy. You don't need to do anything, Mr Kim." Taehyung said to Jungkook, hand moving up and down on the surface of Jungkook's thin waist.

"Uh uh, it's soon-to-be Kim." He slapped  Taehyung's hand, slowly standing up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung followed Jungkook, walking behind him like a puppy following its owner.

"Well, change my clothes because I need to move into my fiancé house~" Jungkook said playfully, waiting Taehyung to show some reaction. He frowned when he got no response from the older man.

"Taehyung- Ahh!!" He yelled out in surprise when Taehyung suddenly lifted him up in a bridal style.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's chest, "Are you crazy? You startled me!!" He complained, lips turning pouty.

"You're the one who drives me crazy." Taehyung said as he placed a small kiss on Jungkook's lips, "Besides, you already look great in this outfit. Unless you want to wear a t-shirt and show off the hickey I gave you yesterday-"

"Kim Taehyung!!"

🌹🌹🌹

Taehyung and Jungkook walked inside the mansion with their hands intertwined and of course, the interaction between both of them didn't go unnoticed by Mrs Lim.

The middle aged woman almost let out a squeal when she them holding hands. "Welcome back, Taehyung and Mister Jungkook!" She greeted cheerfully.

Jungkook smiled at her reaction. "Hello..." he greeted timidly, waving his hand in tiny. He was wearing Taehyung's coat so his hand was literally covered by the sleeve, only his small fingers were shown.

Mrs Lim can't helped but squealed loudly at his cuteness. "Are you guys together now?" She asked, even though the answer is pretty obvious but she still wanted to double check it.

"Ask the Mr soon-to-be Kim there." Taehyung said with a teasing smile on his face, earning a small punch from the younger man.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung with his wide bambi eyes, then averted his gaze to Mrs Lim. "Yes we are together now." He muttered, cheeks tainted with pinkness as he still hasn't got used to people asking about his relationship with Taehyung.

"Oh my goodness! I better call my bestie right now!!! She would be so excited to listen this news!" She again let out a loud squeal, running away and headed to the kitchen.

"Mrs Lim sure is energetic." Jungkook commented, feeling rather amused at the woman's reaction. In his eyes, Mrs Lim doesn't look like a woman over thirty, but a fan girl that couldn't stop squealing because her ship is sailing. "By the way, who is her bestie?"

"My mom." Taehyung replied. His face scrunched up and Jungkook doesn't know it was out of disgust or something else. "They both spend almost four hours to talk, everyday."

Jungkook let out a small giggle at Taehyung's statement, "Is that why you made that face?" He asked, pointing at Taehyung's still scrunched up face.

"Yeah." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

Jungkook again giggled and Taehyung swear it's the best melody that he's ever heard before. He stared at Jungkook with fondness in his eyes. Well, his sweet gaze didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Done staring?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to the right.

Taehyung shook his head. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist, bringing the man closer, "Gosh, I wish I could record your giggles down and listen to it every single second."

"Eww, that sounds creepy." Jungkook frowned before saying.

"No it's not! You should listen to your own giggles! They sound so amazing and I want to listen to it every time- Where are you going my love?!"

Jungkook covered his ears with his hands as he walked quickly, wanted nothing but to stop Taehyung talking. "Stop talking Kim Taehyung!!"

"Stop walking so fast baby!!"

"No you stop talking first!!"

"Baby-" Taehyung's mouth clamped shut when Jungkook turned around and shot him a glare.

The younger was satisfied by the male's reaction. He nodded his head, "You may start talking now."

Taehyung didn't waste any second to open his mouth and said, "Baby, trust me. Your giggles really sound-"

"Oh god, I take back my words. You're not allowed to talk for five minutes."