Chapter 12

"Wow..." Jungkook gasped out when the huge gate went open as the car drove inside. He could see a big fountain was in the middle, while well shaped bushes were line up accordingly around the fountain.

"T-This is all yours?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, earning a small hum in reply.

Jungkook almost dropped his jaw on the ground when the car stopped. In front of them were the great door of the mansion. He can see two bulky bodyguard standing beside the door.

Taehyung got down from the car. "Come on, let's go." He grabbed Jungkook's crocheted stuffs with one of his hand, another hand reached out for Jungkook to take it.

Jungkook took his hand, stepping out of the car. "Oh, Mr Lee?" He called for the old man before closing the car door.

"Yeah?" Mr Lee asked.

"Thank you for the story. It was so nice." Jungkook said softly, smiling a little.

"My pleasure, Mr Jeon." Mr Lee replied. Jungkook closed the car door after that. He backed away a little as the driver drove the car to the garage.

Jungkook got startled when Taehyung grabbed his small hand with his larger one. "Let's go." He walked before Jungkook, leading the younger male.

Jungkook tried his best not to focus on their intertwined hands. He followed Taehyung's footsteps. The bodyguards bowed to Taehyung before opening the door.

Just as they stepped inside the mansion, Jungkook heard a woman's voice.

"Welcome back, Master Taehyung." A middle aged woman walked out and greeted Taehyung.

Taehyung gave her a smile in return. He turned his head to face Jungkook. "Can I let her keep your stuffs first?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded his head. He watched Taehyung passed the box to the woman before reminding her, "Help me to keep it first, Mrs Lim."

"Yes, Master Taehyung." Mrs Lim bowed and accepted the box. Her gaze set on the intertwined hands of Taehyung and Jungkook, trying her best to keep her curving up lips down.

She walked away and its turn for Jungkook and Taehyung to walk inside further. They reached the living room and Jungkook can't stop himself from gasping again.

The room look so cozy. Soft carpet that makes your feet sink inside and the cold colour that paint the wall, they suits Jungkook's liking so well.

There's two cute cushion on the couch, making the room look lively. And the warm tone lights that was not too bright, not too dim, definitely a perfect place to read a book and have a cup of warm tea.

"Do you want to take a bath first?" Jungkook snapped himself out of his mind when e heard Taehyung's voice.

"Sure... But I don't have any clothes." He mumbled.

"It's okay. You can wear mine first." Taehyung said. "Come on, I'll take you to my room."

🌹🌹🌹

"Here's my pajamas and brand new boxer. It might be a little big for you. There's towel in he bathroom, don't worry." Taehyung gave Jungkook his clothes.

Jungkook took them and mumbled a soft thank you to the older male. "That's the bathroom?" He pointed at one door and Taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook walked inside the bathroom. He placed the clothes on the small rack on the wall. Then he remove his own clothes and started to shower.

Luckily, Taehyung didn't install any high technology things inside the bathroom. Jungkook manage to shower without seeking for help.

After he finished showering, he wiped his body dry. He reached out his hand to take the boxer on the rack. He blushed a little when it was literally twice a size from what he usually wore.

"My god... His size..." Jungkook didn't want to imagine it. He wore it and of course, didn't suit his size that much. It's more like a short for him.

He wore the pajamas top, giggling when the sleeves were over his hands, and it constantly slipped from his shoulder. He was so sure that the pajamas bottom will not suit him.

He stared at the mirror in front of him. His face flushed red when he realised the clothes barely reached his mid thigh. His milky white thighs were all shown. He sighed a little. "I'm sure he won't mind. Both of us are men after all."

He opened the bathroom door and walked out of it. "Ahjussi, your pants doesn't suit me..." the end of his sentence gets softer.

Jungkook's mouth went opened, almost dropped his jaw to the floor when he saw how hot Taehyung was looking right now. The said man had his back leaned against the headboard of the bed, a pair of glasses set on his tall nose. He's no longer in suit, but in casual attire. He wore a rather tight white t-shirt, showing his well trained body and a pair of black trouser.

"It's okay-..." Taehyung had the same reaction and face expression as Jungkook when he saw the younger male's thighs were all exposed, pajamas shirt almost slipped off from his shoulder and a huge part of his collarbone was shown.

Both of them had pink dusted on their cheeks. Taehyung fake a cough. "I don't think I have any other smaller pants. Is it okay if you don't have any to wear?"

"S-Sure." Jungkook stammered. To ease the awkwardness, he started to rub his wet hair using the towel draped over his neck.

"I'll take a bath now." Taehyung said, getting up from the bed. He took a glance at the clock on the wall, "Since it's still early, we can maybe have a movie night later?" He asked and approached Jungkook.

"Movie night? CEO watches movie too?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head cutely.

Taehyung let out a small chuckle at Jungkook's statement. "There's so many things you don't know about CEO, baby." He said as he raised up his hand, tucking Jungkook's hair behind his ear.

Jungkook spent so many effort to get rid of the redness on his cheeks and now Taehyung just use one sentence and one gesture to bring the redness back to its own places.

"Wait for me in the living room." Taehyung patted Jungkook's hair. "Dry you hair while waiting for me."