Chapter 22

Jungkook opened the door of his house as he walked inside, face still red and puffy from the previous crying. He was surprised that he still have strength to walk back to his house.

He took off his shoes, feeling a lot worse than just now when he saw Jimin's shoes, which means the older man is in the house now.

He walked further and just like how he expected, Jimin is sitting on the couch.

Jungkook decided to treat the man as an invisible man. He pretended he never see him as he walked away.

He begged the male not to talk to him in his mind, but no use.

"Jungkook, we need a talk."

Jungkook halted his steps, "There's nothing for us to talk." He continued to walk. He felt himself got dragged back by a hand on his elbow.

He let out a small gasp when Jimin dragged him back to the living room. The hard grip of Jimin seriously is hurting him.

"Don't touch me." Jungkook muttered, pushing Jimin's hand away. He backed away until he has a safe distance with the male.

"We have to talk." Jimin again said.

"Talk? Talk about what?" Jungkook scoffed, "Talk about how you cheated behind me?"

Jimin's fingers curled up, forming a fist. "What's wrong with your attitude?"

Jungkook stared at his husband in disbelief. He let out a mocking laugh, "What? You want me to smile and say thank you for cheating behind me?"

"That's not what I mean, Jungkook." Jimin sighed loudly when Jungkook turned his head, not wanting to face him.

He stepped forward and took a contract that was placed on the table. He passed it to Jungkook, "The divorce paper."

Jungkook stared at the divorce paper then to Jimin. He clenched his jaw, "What do you mean by this?"

"I'm divorcing you-" Jimin's words got cut off when Jungkook suddenly punched him on the face. He stumbled backward at the huge impact, dropping the divorce paper in the process.

Jimin held his jaw as he glared at Jungkook. He can see the boy's chest was rising up and down in a rapid motion, which means the boy is extremely mad.

Jimin decided to let it slide. He deserves the punch after all.

"I've already signed the paper. Sign it or not, it's your decision." Jimin regained his posture as he straightened his wrinkled clothes. He took his luggage that he placed behind the couch and dragged it with him.

He spared a last look at Jungkook and said, "But I hope you're not that cheap to still want a person who's not loyal to marriage to be your husband."

Jimin walked away and left the house.

As the door clicked shut, Jungkook fell on his knee. He stared at the divorce paper on the ground, chuckling bitterly. He was about to pick the paper up, but stopped when his phone rang.

He fished out his phone from the pocket, feeling even worse when he saw the caller id. He accepted the call.

"Mom."

"Told you so many times don't call me that."

Jungkook's heart clenched in pain when he heard his mother's words. It's not the first time he heard it, but still, he felt really upset over it.

"O-Okay..." Jungkook stammered. He heard a loud sigh from his mother.

"I'm coming back from Paris with your father a few days later. Be prepare to see me. I want Jimin to be there to."

Jungkook didn't know how to reply his mother. Should he say yes? Or should he tell his mother Jimin is going to divorce him? He was stunned, unable to form any words.

"Are you there, Jeon?"

His mother's voice pulled him back to reality. "Y-Yes." Jungkook hesitated for a while before continuing, "Jimin won't be there to see you."

"Why?"

Jungkook inhaled deeply as his gathered up his courage. "He's divorcing me." He mumbled. His heart thumped in an inhuman speed when he received no reply from his mother.

After a few moment, his ear was greeted by a high pitched sound.

"You useless piece of shit! You are not divorcing him. I don't know what you did until you make such a good man to divorce you. Wait till I come back. You're not signing the divorce paper. Clear?!"

Jungkook flinched. "C-Clear..." he mumbled, hands trembling crazily until he almost dropped the phone.

"Can't do anything right... I just regret giving you birth..."

Jungkook heard his mother said before hanging up the call. As soon as the call got cut off, he dropped his phone on the floor.

He heard a small cracking sound when the phone came contact with the floor. The phone screen probably cracked but Jungkook is in no mood to bother about it.

Jungkook balled his fists, clutching tightly over nothing as he dug his fingernails in the flesh of his palm.

He screamed loudly, screaming until his lungs ran out of oxygen. His vision started to get blurry because of tears in his eyes. He slammed his hand on the floor, scolding himself for being so pathetic internally.

He stared at the divorce paper. Anger took over him as he grabbed the paper and crumbled it, throwing it away.

Jungkook wailed loudly. He felt so helpless. He brought his knees to his chest, hugging himself tightly.

This is the only way to give himself some warmth and comfort.