Chapter 18

It's been a few days since the terrible event between Taehyung and Jungkook in the company. Jungkook stopped sending breakfast for Taehyung and the older man didn't call him for breakfast too.

Taehyung sighed heavily as he rubbed his forehead, trying to get his headache away. He flipped the contract, eyes scanning the words printed on it.

He's been reading the contract for 10 times but he still couldn't understand them.

"Argh..." Taehyung groaned loudly. He ran his fingers through his hair.

Had a fight with Jungkook seems to make Taehyung lost his ability to read.

Taehyung flinched a little when he heard someone knocked his door. He quickly fixed his messy hair and cleared his throat. "Come in."

The door opened and revealed someone that Taehyung wasn't in mood to see. "What are you doing here, hyung?"

Hoseok walked inside the cabin with a wide smile on his face. Taehyung noticed the older man was holding a file in his hand.

"How are you doing, Tae?" Hoseok asked and approached Taehyung.

"Hyung, I really wasn't in mood to listen your talk-" Taehyung stopped in the middle of the sentence when Hoseok placed the file on Taehyung's table.

Taehyung stared at the brown file then averted his gaze to Hoseok. "What is this?" He asked.

"Open it." Hoseok said, his smile get even wider, "You will like it."

Taehyung knew Hoseok's smile wasn't innocent and he's planning something big. But curiosity kills the cat, Taehyung opened the file anyway. He found a stack of photos inside it.

He took them out and one of the photo caught his attention. It was Hoseok kissing with a man with blonde hair. Taehyung believed the blonde hair man must be the one and only, Park Jimin.

Taehyung's eyes were widened. He looked through the photos, all of them were basically Hoseok having hot make out session with Jimin, kissing, hugging and something indescribable.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, "What do you mean by giving me these photos?"

"Calm down, don't give me that glare." Hoseok said, chuckling a little, "I set hidden camera inside my house and caught so many good photos! You can use these to get your Jungkook!"

"Hyung, have you lost your mind? Why would I do something awful like that?!" Taehyung asked, slamming the photos to the table.

"It's not awful." Hoseok muttered and shrugged, "I've got a plan in my mind and I want to share it with you. You'll love it. Jungkook will love it. My sweetheart will love it too!"

Taehyung's head hung low as he stared at the photos, saying nothing.

"I heard that you got a fight with Jungkook. Poor thing." Hoseok said, shaking his head, "My plan can helps you have him, forever. He will no longer stay with Jimin. Isn't that sounds nice?"

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung, smirking when he noticed the younger man was basically having hesitation on his face.

"I'll wait for your reply. But I guess you won't do it. I overestimated your love to Jungkook. Can't believe you're going to give him up so soon." Hoseok said, walking away in an extra slow steps.

"Wait!"

Hoseok halted his steps, lips still curved up forming an annoying smile. "Yes?"

"What plan is it?"

Hoseok turned around, still having a heart smile on his face, "You'll love it."

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook placed his arms on the countertop, using them to support his chin. He stared at the door of his cafe which shows people walking from here and there.

He sighed loudly. Yesterday, he tried to encourage himself to talk with Jimin about the cheating thing, but he couldn't. He couldn't make himself asking his husband such a sensitive question.

He began to think back what Taehyung said to him, but he shakes his head. "Stop thinking!!" He muttered to himself, giving soft pat in his chubby cheeks.

He jumped up a little when he heard his phone suddenly ringing. He didn't look at the caller id before accepting the call.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked softly.

"It's me, Jungkook."

Jungkook recognised the voice too well. "Do you need anything?" He asked, feeling rather surprised that Taehyung called him first.

He thought the male will be mad after that incident.

"I haven't return the container and thermal bag for you. I wish you can come to my company and collect them."

"Oh..." Jungkook really doesn't want to see the older male right now. "You can keep them."

"No, I insist. You should take it back. I have something to show you too. Please come, Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed heavily after hearing Taehyung's pleading tone. "Fine... I'll go there during my lunchtime." He muttered.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook." Taehyung said and hung up the call.

Jungkook put his phone onto the countertop, again sighing loudly. He glanced at the clock and noticed it's almost lunchtime. He decided to start preparing before heading to Taehyung's company.

He doesn't know why he got a bad feeling inside his chest.