Chapter 32

"Do you want bunny band aid or tiger band aid?" Taehyung asked, with a bandaid in both of his palm, showing it to Jungkook and gestured him to choose.

Jungkook glanced at the cute bandaid. A small laugh escaped his lips. He trailed his index finger on the outline of the bunny bandaid.

"I'm always a fan of bunny," Jungkook muttered, but his finger suddenly changed direction and turned to the tiger bandaid, "But today I'm giving it up for this cute tiger."

"Okay..." Taehyung said, lips still curving up. He pasted the bandaid on the small wound on Jungkook's finger, smoothing the surface until it was all smooth and not folded.

"All done." Taehyung claimed. He put the first aid kit that was on his lap just now away, replacing it with Jungkook's hand.

He started caressing Jungkook's fingers one by one out of a sudden. Jungkook couldn't understand why he did that so he just stared at him in confusion.

"Stop playing. I still have to cook." Jungkook retracted his hand but again it got dragged back by the older male.

"You're not cooking today. I bet my mom already tell Mrs Lim to cook for her." Taehyung replied shortly. He touched the tip of Jungkook's fingers, loving how soft they are.

"Mr Kim Taehyung. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung raised his head up after hearing Jungkook's question. His lips stretched out and formed a wide smile, "I'm appreciating every single detail about you."

The words came out so suddenly from Taehyung's mouth that Jungkook got no time to stop the redness spreading on his cheeks.

"W-Well you can do that later because right now I have to bond with your mother." Jungkook stammered as he stood up. He let out a small chuckle when he saw Taehyung pouting like a lovesick puppy.

"I'll bond with you later tiger." Jungkook said and pat Taehyung's head, earning a purr from the older man.

🌹🌹🌹

After Taehyung's mother left, Taehyung went for a shower after Jungkook did. As he got out from the bathroom, having a towel draped over his neck that he used it to dry his hair.

He rubbed his wet hair, chuckling out when he saw Jungkook laying on the bed with his belly faced down, legs moving back and forth. The boy was wearing a red silk pajamas, making his skin looked fairer.

He approached the boy, holding his moving right ankle in process. Jungkook's thin ankle fit loosely in his large hand and this just makes Taehyung felt so satisfied.

Jungkook used his left leg to kick Taehyung softly, "Stop holding my ankle, ahjussi." He muttered, eyes still fixed on the photo book under him.

Taehyung listened to his words. He threw his wet towel away without giving a care as he hovered over Jungkook's body. The boy looked so small under him.

"Where did you get the photo book?" Taehyung asked after glancing at the photo book that Jungkook was staring at. Sudden panic filled his heart when he reminded himself that her mother took a picture of him being naked when he was still an infant and put that photo inside this photo book.

"Baby, stop looking at the photos-" "In case you're worried about me seeing you naked, your worry worth nothing now. I already saw it." Jungkook replied casually as he flipped the photo book. A cute chuckle escaped his lips when he saw a 4 year old Taehyung, hugging a tiger plushie while smiling widely.

"Aww you were so cute back then..." Jungkook commented. He grabbed the photo book and flipped his body. Now he was laying with his back as he stared at Taehyung then to the baby Taehyung picture to compare their looks.

"You're no longer cute now." Jungkook said with a pout.

Taehyung let out an airy chuckle, "Well, handsome knocked the door and shooed cuteness away." He said with a smirk, earning a scoff from the younger.

Taehyung watched how immersed the boy was. "Do you have your own photo book? I want to see how baby Jungkook looks like." He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. He closed the book and put it away. Once his hands got free from the book, he circled them around Taehyung's neck, "My mother never takes photos of me. I got one photo that was taken by my grandmother before she passed away, but that photo got burned into ashes by my mother when I refused to marry Jimin."

Taehyung looked at the male in pity. He hold Jungkook's wrist, "I'm sure she did more than burning your photo."

Taehyung heard Jungkook's breath hitched. Panic ate him up when he saw tears started forming in the boy's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for asking this-" "It's okay, ahjussi. You got the rights to know." Jungkook replied softly.

He sniffled and continued, "S-She burned all of my books that I was supposed to use for my college, took the money that I saved for college and grounded me for a week without giving me any food. I hate her so much..." he stared at Taehyung with red teary eyes.

Taehyung wiped off his tears by using the pad of his thumb, rage filled his heart after hearing what Jungkook had been through. "Why don't you call the police or anything?"

"I wasn't able to contact anyone at that moment." Jungkook replied, "Thank goodness that Jimin noticed I wasn't around in the school. He helped me a lot. He paid money for my college, though the money was again got snatched away by the crazy woman. So he bought a shop for me, for me to open a cafe, in this way my mother can't do anything about it. But after I agreed with the marriage... Everything changed."

"I wish I was there to help you." Taehyung muttered sadly.

"It's okay, ahjussi. It's all over now." Jungkook said with a small smile decorated on his face.

Taehyung continued caressed Jungkook's cheeks using the back of his hand. "Jungkookie..." he suddenly called out, earning a hum from the boy.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's warm palm against his cheeks, sending warmth straight down to his crazily thumping heart. Both of them stared at each other, well on each other's lips actually.

The distance between their lips decreased in an uncountable speed, until it turned zero. Their lips sealed together, none of them were moving until Jungkook felt Taehyung poking his bottom lip with his tongue.

Jungkook got his signal. Feeling a little unsure, he still opened his mouth. A moan escaped from his lips when Taehyung slipped his tongue inside his mouth, exploring every single space of the warm cavern.

Tears of pleasure formed in Jungkook's closed eyes. He just stopped there not doing anything and just let Taehyung take the lead. He couldn't make any move either because Taehyung would never hand him the chance.

It didn't take much time for Jungkook to feel breathless. He tapped Taehyung's chest with his palm, signalling the male should stop now.

Their lips finally parted and both of them were panting, trying to catch their breath. Taehyung attached his forehead with Jungkook's one, embracing the petite male with his arms.

"I'll take lots of pictures of you from now on. I will buy thousands of photo book and put all of the pictures inside it. When both of us get old, we will look back at the moments we had together." Taehyung whispered. He placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"I will always protect you and I promised to stay with you until the day when death knocks the door."

Tears of happiness filled up Jungkook's eyes. He stared at Taehyung with so much love in his eyes. "I will do the same for you, ahjussi."

He whispered out before smashing his lips on Taehyung's lips, eager to have a kiss with the older male again.