Chapter 33

"Ahjussi, there's a thing I wanted to ask you about..."

"Yes?" Taehyung asked, bringing the boy closer. He buried his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck, rubbing his nose against the soft skin.

Jungkook whined out. He pushed Taehyung, but not enough to make him leave his neck. "Ahjussi, listen to me first-" "I'm listening, baby highness."

Jungkook's face cheeks turned red unwillingly at the nickname. He gave a tiny punch to Taehyung's bicep before continuing, "The divorce paper, you said your lawyer will prepare it for me, is it done?"

Jungkook heard the male sighed softly. The older man finally removed his face from the younger male's neck, realising it was a rather serious topic they're going to talk about.

"If I'm not mistaken, not yet. If you want it now, I can tell him to make it faster." Taehyung said. He raised his hand up and held Jungkook's chin, began playing with the small mole under Jungkook's lips with the pad of his thumb.

A habit that he developed yesterday.

"Well, I need it by tomorrow. I almost forgot Park Jimin wanted me to have a dinner with his mother." Jungkook muttered, staring at Taehyung, "I want to give him the divorce paper and talk about this issue with his mother."

Taehyung can't help but feel slightly jealous over this dinner, but he decided to put this jealousy aside. After all, Jungkook goes there to ask for divorce.

"Is his mother nice? She won't hurt you right?" The older man asked, worried filled in his voice.

"She's a good woman. She likes me a lot!" Jungkook exclaimed, smiling until his bunny teeth were shown. He cupped Taehyung's cheeks, squishing them, "Don't worry. I will take care of myself well."

Taehyung smiled at the younger male's statement. "I totally trust you." He grabbed Jungkook's hand and removed it from his cheek, gently placing a soft kiss on his knuckles.

"Should I tell my lawyer to prepare another contract too?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

Jungkook was confused. His eyebrows creased to a frown as he asked the male, "What contract?"

"Marriage contract." Taehyung blurted out. The boldness in his tone just caught Jungkook off guards. Heat rushed up to Jungkook's cheeks, making them look like beetroot.

Jungkook gave the older man a hard slap on his chest before turning around and stood up. "W-We're not going to get married until you propose to me! I'm not a easy man!" He said before stomping his legs and left their shared bedroom.

Taehyung hissed in pain while he rubbed his aching chest, the spot where Jungkook just gave him a slap. A chuckle escaped his lips.

"Propose..."

🌹🌹🌹

Time passed by really fast and it's already the day to have dinner with Jimin's mother. Jungkook couldn't describe the feeling in his chest, but he knew he's feeling relieved that things finally can come to an end now.

He texted Jimin, telling the male he's on the way. He shuts off his phone and shoved it back to his pocket. Not even a second, he felt a buzz in his pocket.

He took out the phone and found out Jimin texted him back.

Jimin
I'm already there.

Did you sign the divorce paper?

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the question that was asked by the older man. He decided not to reply the man and leave the message on seen.

A few minutes later, he had reached Jimin's mother's house. He could finally feel a sudden nervousness in his heart now. His palm was sweating so much.

Taking a few deep breath, he gathered up the courage and pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!" Jungkook heard a faint sound from the other side of the door. He could even hear footsteps getting closer and closer until the door was wide opened, revealed Jimin's mother.

The middle aged woman was having a wide smile on her face when she saw Jungkook. She was wearing an pink apron, a spatula on her hand and Jungkook noticed the woman seems to be older than before.

Maybe he just rarely visit Jimin's mother, that's why he's finding contrast between her face right now and her face during old days.

"Oh Jungkookie! My baby!" Mrs Park opened her arms wide and hugged the petite boy. He's slight shorter than Jungkook. She carefully hugged the boy as she doesn't want the spatula that she used to mix the batter staining the younger male's clothes.

"E-Eomma." Jungkook called out with a small stutter. He didn't mean to stutter but he couldn't control himself. He felt sorry for the lady.

"Aww, I missed you so much my Kookie." She said, using her hand to pinch the chubby cheeks of the boy, "You look thinner than before. I'm going to scold that brat later." She mumbled with a small frown on her face.

"Come on. Come inside, I almost finished preparing dinner. We will have so much fun during dinner later. I've been yearning to listen to your sweet voice rambling about those annoying customers you've met." Mrs Park dragged the younger male with her.

Jungkook felt more guilty now. He was planning to announce he will divorce Jimin later during the dinner, but the happiness of the woman makes him doubt that whether he should tell the truth or continue leave the woman in oblivion.

He was lead to the living room by Mrs Park. The interior design, the furniture still looks the same as before. He scanned the whole room and stopped his gaze at Jimin who's playing his phone on the couch.

"Go sit beside Jimin. Have some lovely time together. I won't bother you guys." She winked at Jungkook, "By the way, I'm still mad at him for not coming together with you." She whispered and walked back inside the kitchen, leaving Jungkook standing there like a statue.

He glanced at the male on the couch, finding the older man got no interest to even spare a glance at him.

Jungkook sighed heavily and sat on the couch across Jimin.

Well, this is awkward.

❤️🌹
Few more chapters to end this story~