Chapter 35

"Baby, are you done with the dinner?"

"Yes, I'm coming back home." Jungkook replied, holding the phone close to his ear as he again speak, "I can't wait to share the details to you."

"Well, you can share it now."

Jungkook shook his head even though he knew Taehyung couldn't see him. "I want to tell you face to face."

"Yeah I know."

"So?" Jungkook asked, feeling really confused with Taehyung's reply.

"Look around, baby."

Jungkook dropped his hand down as he quickly looked to left then right, scanning the surroundings with his doe eyes but he still couldn't get what Taehyung was saying.

He sighed loudly before putting the phone close to his ear again. "Ahjussi, what are you talking about-" "Boo!"

Jungkook let out a loud scream when he heard a voice beside his left ear and hot breath tickling his bare neck. He jumped up in surprise, hands basically just went wide open, letting go the phone he was holding in process.

My phone! Jungkook wanted to catch it but someone did before him. That person got a larger hand compare to Jungkook's.

Jungkook raised his head up to see which bastard that startled him. Just like how he expected, it was Taehyung.

The older man had a wide smile on his face, mouth turning into boxy one as his almond eyes lit with mischievous. "Surprised? Baby!" He greeted, hand still holding onto Jungkook's phone tightly.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes. He huffed loudly, turning around without giving a care to Taehyung.

Taehyung's face fell right away. He took just one step forward and he's able to follow Jungkook's footsteps. He wrapped his fingers around the younger male's wrist, pulling the boy.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked softly, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook said nothing but just glared at him with his doe eyes. He curled his fingers, making a fist and hit Taehyung's chest hardly.

Taehyung hissed in pain. The bunny boy may look fragile, but his strength can seriously have a competitive with a cow. "What was that for, baby highness?!"

"For startling me! I almost dropped my phone! You could've appeared in front of me normally but you didn't!" Jungkook complained but his eyes did show worry when he saw Taehyung's pain expression.

He rubbed Taehyung's chest, the spot where he landed a punch on as his eyebrows creased together. "Is it painful?" He asked worriedly.

Taehyung almost squealed out when he saw the cute worried face of the younger man. But he ain't the Kim Taehyung if he just let the chance of Jungkook rubbing his chest with his little hand slips.

He again hissed in pain and of course is fake, but Jungkook is too innocent to notice it. He bent down a little, tugged his head down and trying to make a painful expression, "It's hurting..." he muttered.

"Oh my god! I didn't mean to hit so hard!" Jungkook let out a small gasp. He rubbed Taehyung's chest more furiously, "I'm so sorry ahjussi! Oh god you're even trembling- Wait..."

Jungkook squinted his eyes as he studied the male's face expression. After a few seconds, Taehyung successfully earned another slap from Jungkook after the younger man noticed it was all acting.

Jungkook pushed the male away as he gritted his teeth, poking his tongue to his inner cheek, "I hate you Kim Taehyung!!" He yelled out, stomping his feet hardly on the ground.

"Aww I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to~" Taehyung pouted, showing the boy his puppy eyes. He pulled the boy back to his embrace, rubbing his chin against Jungkook's fluffy hair, "You look too cute to not be lied to."

"Hmph!" Jungkook turned his head to the left, not wanting to face the male, "Go away! You're nothing but a liar now!"

"Forgive me please." Taehyung mumbled.

"No can do." Jungkook said firmly.

"Sweetheart, sweet cheeks, my sweet bunny~" Taehyung said out a few nicknames. His hands slowly trailed down as he grabbed Jungkook's waist, started tickling the boy.

Jungkook let out a small squeal. His pouty lips stretched out, forming a wide smile. He bursted into laughter, giggling so cutely. "S-Stop!" He tried to grab Taehyung's hands but the male is moving to fast.

"Not until you say you forgive me." Taehyung said in a mischievous tone.

"Okay okay I-I forgive you!!" Jungkook said loudly. He could finally get his normal breathing back when Taehyung stopped tickling him.

Both of them are panting while staring at each other. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's pink lips, feeling the air puffed in and out from the small mouth. He couldn't stop himself.

He leaned down and captured the younger man's lips with his. Jungkook was surprised with the kiss, but soon he melted right away. He kissed the male the male back, wanting to take the lead but he failed to do so.

After sharing the long kiss, both of them panted harder than before. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's red lips, suddenly a giggle slipped out of his mouth.

He circled his arms around Taehyung's neck, "Are you aware that we're in the middle of the road?" He asked.

Taehyung gave him a chuckle in return. "Of course but who cares?" He shrugged, smirking a little.

Jungkook giggled again. He tip toed and pecked Taehyung's lips. "I'm so happy with you, ahjussi." He muttered out.

"Well, the feeling is mutual, baby highness." Taehyung whispered. He intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's, securing the boy's small hand with his. "Let's go home while you tell me what happened earlier."

Jungkook nodded his head hardly. He jumped hopped around like a bunny while Taehyung purposely walked slower than usual to cope with his steps.

"You know, Mrs Park just slapped that bastard right in front of me! I was so shocked..."

Taehyung and Jungkook walked together, with their hands intertwined, body sticks close to each other. Pink bubbles and sparkles with definitely circle around them if they're in a movie or anime.

They both stared at each other with so much love in their eyes and happiness on their face. One of them is a talker, while one of them is a listener.

Now that is call a love.

🌹❤️
I've calculated the votes so I'll announce it here:
Sugar daddy? : 71 votes
Little Gem: 143 votes

So like how I said, I'm going to follow the one with most votes. Little Gem got the most votes so I'll start with Little Gem first after finishing this book!

For Sugar Daddy? fan, don't be sad or disappointed because I'll publish Sugar Daddy? after Little Gem. Stay tuned to it!

Love you guys so much! Thank you for participating in voting. It really cleared my mind! ❤️