Chapter 8

Jungkook groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He felt sunlight hits his face, which he seriously doesn't like it at all. He prefer his room all dark and dim.

He blinked his eyes, staring blankly. He wasn't sure where should he focus. He felt his mind was stuffed with wool, stuck and messy.

He blinked his eyes again when he spotted a big working table at the corner of the room. "I remember I didn't put a working table in my room..." he said to himself.

He yawned, closing his eyes, about to fall asleep again. Suddenly his eyes snapped open. "Wait!" He jolted up from the bed, breathing heavily as he look around the room.

"This is not my room!" Jungkook cried out. This room looks like a hotel room...

Jungkook gasped. He immediately stared down, sighing out in relief when he found himself still wearing clothes. "Thank you thank god..." he pat his chest, feeling the rate of his heart beating slowed down.

But a thought came up in his mind. "What if he help my to wear my clothes back after doing it?!" He quickly set his feet on the ground, ignored the fact he wasn't wearing his shoes.

He jumped up and down a few times. "I didn't feel any pain... Oh so that means I just had a normal sleep!" He clasped his hands, smiling widely.

Jungkook started to recall what happen yesterday. "So I fell asleep before ahjussi can send me home... So I'm in ahjussi's house?" He asked himself. He saw a door located a few feet away from him.

He didn't hesitate to reached out for the door. At the same time, he felt something just got into his eyes. He rubbed it with one of his hand, another hand twisted the doorknob, pushing the door as he stepped forward.

"Ahjussi..." He said softly, taking a few steps further. He frowned when he was greeted with silence. He stopped rubbing his eyes, raised his head up.

He swear his heart almost jumped out of his body when he saw two pair of eyes staring at him. One pair belongs to Taehyung, and another belongs to a person he never met before.

His cheeks started to turn red due to embarrassment. How much he wish there's a hole in front of him and he could jump inside and never get out again.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a moment before stifling a small laugh. The boy has a messy and curly hair like a bird nest, lips were pouty and face cheeks were red, looking absolutely ravishing and adorable at the same time.

"Had a good sleep, baby?" Taehyung asked. He covered his mouth with his palm, hiding away his smile.

Jungkook's face cheeks got redder and redder. He turned around and rushed back inside the room, slamming the door shut. He jumped onto the bed, dropping his head on the pillow and screamed loudly. "Ahh!!!"

His scream went muffled, which he was really grateful of.

"This is too embarrassing..." he muttered. If there's only Taehyung in the room, he wouldn't feel that embarrassing but there's another person there. Who knows how would that person thinks about him?

On the other hand, Taehyung apologised to his company partner. "Give me a moment, Hoseok hyung." He said, standing up from his seat and headed to the resting room.

Hoseok stared at him with slight amusement on his face. He watched him walked inside the room, shutting the door close. Then he started to hear something talking and the sound of things throwing here and there, but he couldn't manage to hear them clearly.

"Calm down baby-" "Damn you wouldn't tell me or at least wake me up?! You dumb ahjussi!" Jungkook again throw a pillow to Taehyung and this time it hits Taehyung's face.

"Listen to me-" "No you listen to me. Just now was so embarrassing! I look like poop in the morning and someone just saw it!" Jungkook muttered, this time he threw this blanket towards Taehyung.

Taehyung caught it and again place it on the bed. "You look amazing, don't worry."

As expected, Jungkook blushed at Taehyung's words. "Y-You!" He looked around, trying to find something to throw the older male since he had ran out of pillows. He spotted the table lamp and grabbed it.

"No no, baby put that down. If you throw that thing, this place is no longer a resting room but a crime scene." Taehyung quickly said.

Jungkook huffed loudly, putting the table lamp back to it usual place. He grabbed a scented candle beside it.

"No baby, that thing costs me one million dollar. If you threw it, one million dollar disappeared."

"Are you stupid? Why would you buy so expensive thing?" Jungkook mumbled as he slammed the candle back to the table. He scanned the whole room, feeling rather unpleased when there's nothing to throw. "Find me something to throw you over baked muffin!" He said angrily.

"Ohh new nickname?" Taehyung asked, pushing the blanket which is now crumbled together like a small hill, "Here, use this."

Jungkook accepted Taehyung's offer. He grabbed it and threw it to the male.

Taehyung's face got hit for the third time today. "Satisfied?" He asked when the younger stopped moving, breathing heavily.

Jungkook hummed unwillingly, still angry over the fact that he embarrassed himself in front someone who might be Taehyung's client or something.

"Don't you think we look like we're married couple that just had a fight?" Taehyung suddenly said before letting out a chuckle. He raised his hands up in surrender when Jungkook shot him a glare.

"I still have something to talk with the man outside. Stay here for awhile first, baby." Taehyung said as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook watched the male walked away, hands made way to his head where the male just put his hand on, touching it.

"He messed up my hairstyle." Jungkook pouted.

I'm not able to make daily updates anymore. I'll update every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hope you guys don't mind. ❤️❤️