chapter 7 - date date

Riven POV

That kiss with Collins was so amazing. I was so turned on with the touch of her hands on my body. I wanted her so bad. I could not focus on much for the rest of the day besides that kiss, and her body, and the way her hands felt.

Collins: I can't focus on anything right now besides you

Riven: i can't either

Collins: you can't do that again. not at school

Riven: do what? tell you how much I want to fuck you?

Collins: yes. stop. you are turning me on in class

Riven: sorry that I want to know what you taste like

Riven: what you feel like on top of me

Collins: Riven. Please. Stop

Riven: i want to fuck you so badly Collins

Riven: are you going to make me stop?

Collins: yes.

Making her weak for me is giving me so much pleasure. I want her to put me in place. I want to teach her about every inch of my body. She is going to have to earn it first.

I may be shy at first, but when it comes to things in the bedroom I like to have fun. The shyness in me goes away. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to be sexually active, in many different ways.

..................

"Riven! Riven! Ball!" Camyrn yells.

We are scrimmaging for the first time. My team was up 2-1 with 5 minutes left.

I send the ball in to Camryn and she heads it past the goalies fingertips giving my team another goal. She runs to me in celebration. My team manages to keep the score at 3-1 to win the scrimmage.

"Okay ladies bring it in. Great job today. We will continue to have these scrimmages every week till our team opener. Great pass Riven. Okay practice is over remember to ice when you get home and rest" Coach dismisses us.

"Hey! Great pass Riven" Camryn comments as she comes up to me.

"Thanks. Great header"

"Thank you. Hopefully next time we are on the same team again" she smiles..

"Yeah that would be fun"

I had already told Fallon that Collins was giving me a ride so she left pretty fast after practice.

I went to the locker room and got all my stuff before heading to the parking lot. I waited for everyone to leave so the parking lot was empty.

As I walk over I see Collins leaning against her car waiting for me. She looks so hot I want her right there against her car.

"Hey, how was practice?" she asks.

"It was good. How was yours?"

"Our season doesn't start till later"

"Wait but I thought you said you had practice after school?"

"I do, but just with Kian. The Frost don't wait for the season to start to begin putting in the work"

I look around making sure there is no one before stepping close to her. "You can work out with me anytime. I'm sure it will be more fun" I whisper into her ear.

"I thought I told you not at school"

I smirk "And I thought you said you would make me stop-"

Before I know it my back is pushed into her car. She has my hands pinned on my side. She places her leg between mine and her knee up against my front. I let out a little moan. Her body is pressed against me with her lips hovering over mine wanting so badly to lean in.