chapter 10 - win win

Collins POV

So that is what an orgasm feels like.

Watching her go down on me is a pleasure on its own, but the things Riven did with her tongue was mind blowing. I did not want her mouth off of my body. I am a bit embarrassed about how fast she made me cum, but it was so good.

Is it always this good with girls or is Riven this good? Either way I have never had a better experience than this one so far. But it is my turn now to return the favor.

I want to kiss every inch of her, to make her moan my name, to taste her. As I hover over her I grab her hands and pin them over her head. I lean down, colliding our lips. Slowly licking her lips before putting my tongue in her mouth as she moans. I bite down on her bottom lip before kissing down her neck.

Riven pushes me up. Stopping me from doing anything else.

"You don't have to go down on me. This is about you today" she smiles.

"I want to. It's my turn to taste you Dagger" I lay a soft kiss on her lips. "If that is okay?"

"Definitely okay" she replies with eagerness, making me smile.

Our lips connect before I move to her neck. Leaving wet kisses against her neck before biting down. Teething her delicate skin, making her moan. I begin to kiss down her chest, her sternum, and over her toned stomach, before reaching the waistband of her jeans.

I look up to her beautiful blue eyes. She helps me remove her jeans and I toss them to the floor.

"Do you want me to?" I ask as my fingers wrap under her underwear ready to pull them off. She is already dripping. Making me satisfied.

"Yes" she eagerly responds and I remove her lace underwear as soon as I get my response.

"You're so wet" I kiss her center as her back begins to arch letting out a moan.

I move my body lower to get a better position. She spreads her legs more as my head lowers further in. I begin to use my tongue to fuck her. Making circular motions.

"S-shit" she moans.

She tastes so good. I could taste her all day and never get tired of it. I lick, suck, and kiss on her clit. I look up seeing her head tilt back with her eyes closed. Her arms gripping the pillow above her head.

I grab onto her things and pull her closer to my mouth. Putting one of her legs over my shoulder.

"F-fuck. That feels so good Collins" she moans and I begin to move my tongue faster.

Although this is my first time with a girl, I'm not that nervous. I am doing what I know feels good. Everything also just feels natural. It is weird that I feel like I know exactly what I am doing. And based on her noises and body language I think I am doing a good job.

My jaw begins to clench and hurt a bit but I am not stopping before she finishes. I continue my pace.

"Babe...Don't...I'm close" she says between breaths.

I kept going with my tongue. Looking up to see her finish.

"Oh fuck, collins!" she lets out a loud moan as she comes into my mouth.

I continue my movements throughout her orgasm before stopping like she did to me. Letting her fully enjoy her orgasm. When I feel her body relax I move up towards her. She grabs my face, pulling me to her and kisses me. Tasting herself on my lips.

"I like tasting me and your lips" she smirks.

"I like having the taste of you on my lips" I smirk back.