chapter 15 - has your heart

Riven POV

Flashback to Collins and Riven's fight

I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. But as I was going up the stairs, Fallon was coming down.

"Riven what happened, why are you crying?"

"Nothing just leave me alone, I don't want to talk about it" I say, pushing past her and walking to my room. I close the door behind me and lay on my bed.

"Riven what's wrong talk to me!" Fallon shouts behind my door.

"Fallon please just go away!"

"No, not till you tell me who made you cry" Fallon shouts. Even though me and Fallon have a bumpy relationship she always defends me like she is the oldest and I am the youngest. She isn't scared to tell someone off for me.

I get up and walk to my door. "Come in" I say to her. We walk to the side of my bed and sit next to each other leaning our back to my bed.

"You can't tell mom or dad"

"You know I won't"

"I was sort of seeing someone at school and we got into an argument. I ended things with them"

"What the fuck did Collins do" Fallon asks me with anger. I turned to her with surprise.

"How did you know it was Collins?"

"Riven, I'm not blind. I see how you two look at each other. And also, the hickey on both of your necks after we went over to her house to hangout that one Saturday didn't help. I mean come on if you guys were trying to hide what was going on try not to leave visible marks" she says making me laugh.

"You can't tell anyone. She isn't out"

"I would never out someone. Now tell me what the hell she did to make you cry before I go over to hers and have a little talk with her"

Fallon can't drive, but I know she will find a way to go to Collins house. She is a little crazy, but I love that she will fight anyone for me.

I tell her everything that happened.

"Yeah I'm going to kill her" Fallon says.

"Fallon"

"What? She does not get to treat my sister like this. She is the one in the wrong, not you. I mean besides you being stupid enough to say yes to go on a date with someone else"

"I didn't know what to do. You know I don't do well with conformation and I was really mad at her"

"Yeah I know. You are too nice for it. I don't know how we are related sometimes" she remarks, making me laugh.

"Yeah I think you got all the anger genes in the family" I laugh.

"I think so too" she laughs. "So what next?'

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are you ever going to talk to her? Or if she tries to apologize, are you going to forgive her?"

"I don't know. I just don't know if I want to go through some big drama again"

"You think she will do what Riley did to you?' Fallon asks with concern on her face.

"No. Collins is nothing like Riley. But I just don't think I can be someone's secret anymore. I don't want to sit there and listen to the person I love talk about how they hooked up with some random, even if it is just a lie"

"Wait did you just say love"

"What?"

"Riven you just said you love Collins"