chapter 31 - bonus workout

Collins POV

Even though we are on break I still workout with my dad on the weekends. Normally we would have worked out yesterday, but since him and mom were busy all day we moved it to today. I set my alarm for 7:30 am, luckily Riven is a really heavy sleepier and didn't hear it.

I barely got up. Cuddling with Riven is like taking melatonin. I knock out so quickly and don't want to get up. But I force myself to. If I want a D1 ride I have to put the work in. Me and dad go for a two mile run around the neighborhood. When we got back everyone was still asleep.

I practiced some drills with him on the basketball court in the backyard before coming in. We usually work out for about 2 hours depending on what we are working on that day. It is around 9:45 when I go upstairs to shower and get ready for the day.

"Oh you're up" I say as I walk into my bathroom and see Riven brushing her teeth. She rinses her mouth before speaking. "Yeah I'm surprised too. I think you are rubbing off on me"

She looks so cute in the morning.

"How was your workout?"

"Good. Pretty light today"

"Oh really" Riven smiles as she steps closer to me. "So your saying you still have some energy"

She pulls on my shirt. Our bodies collide and I put my hands on her shoulders to hold back a bit.

"I'm all sweaty"

"I don't care" she puts her hand behind my neck and pulls me in. Her lips taste like mint. "I think you need another workout" she whispers in my ear.

As our lips meet again I pull her up onto me from her thighs. I walk us over to the sink counter, placing her on top. Her lips part slightly for my tongue to enter her mouth. She bites lightly on my bottom lip before her tongue enters my mouth. Her legs stay wrapped around my lower stomach. My hands on her waist pulling her body closer to mine. Her fingers are digging into the back of my neck as things heat up.

She begins to lift my shirt up and over my head.

"I want to fuck you so bad" she says into my ear as I kiss on her neck. "I want to ride you"

Her words confuse me and I pull back. "What?" I ask.

"Was that too much?"

"No, I'm just confused"

"Come here" Riven says as she grabs my hand and we walk out the bathroom. She locks my room door and grabs her backpack as I sit on my bed. I don't know what she was going to get from her backpack but I was not expecting that.

"If you want, we can use this" Riven says as she pulls out a vibrator or strap on. I don't really know what it is.

"Do you just go around carrying vibrators in your backpack?" I ask in shock.

"No. I brought it because I knew I was coming over and going to see you" she answers. "We don't have to use it if you don't want to"

"I've never used one before. What does it do?" I ask.

"Well this end goes into me and this end goes into you"

"Have you used this before?"

"I have, but not this one specifically. It is new" she answers. "But like I said if you don't want to then it is okay"

"If you like it then I want to try it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

She takes me to my bed and pushes me down.

"Scoot back" she demands.

I scoot back and she climbs on top of me. She slowly takes off her shirt and throws it to the floor watching me admire her topless body.

Riven leans down, bringing her lips onto mine. She moves down my body leaving kisses and bites every so inch. As she reaches the waistband of my shorts she pulls them down past my ankles along with my underwear.

She starts to fully undress herself. Stripping in front of me in a way that is begging to have my hands on her.

Riven opens my legs and places herself between them. Smirking at me before she runs her tongue over my pussy and I let out a moan. She sucks lightly on my clit. Moving her tongue inside me with gentleness. My back arching a bit and my eyes closing in pleasure.

I am so wet that when she brings the vibrator to my entrance it slips in with ease.

"S-shit" I moan at the feeling of it being in me.

Riven climbs on top of me again and sits down, positioning herself for the vibrator to enter her. She has no difficulty with it because of how wet she is too. When she turns it on our body reacts as if we both felt a sting of electricity. It feels so good.

"Fuck" she moans. She slowly begins to move her hips. I can feel all her movements, which makes the sensation more satisfying. I grab onto her hips as she begins to move faster.

"You look so hot right now"

"I love being on top of you..holy fuck" she moans. She leans down connecting our lips. Her hands are on the sides of my head, holding herself up.

"F-faster...p-please" I breathe out against her lips. Her face hovers over mine, our lips barely touch as she moves. Her speed increases at my request. I look down to see her riding on top of me. I never thought that this would feel this good. Riven tilts my chin up with her fingers so we are making eye contact.

"I want to see you cum" she whispers. She moves harder and faster.

"Don't stop....I'm..." I try to let out but don't finish.

"Oh fuck" I reach my climax and orgasm with my full focus on Riven.

She continues as I ride out my orgasm. I cup her face and bring her into my lips. Leaving sloppy kisses as she finishes. She moans into my mouth when she orgasms. Biting on my lip with satisfaction.

We both can feel the other smile against each other's lips. She lays her body against mine barely being able to hold herself up. I pull the vibrator out as we try to slow our breathing down.

"Told you, you needed another workout" Riven looks up at me and we both laugh a little.

"I'll workout with you any time you want" I reply.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. It was fun, but I think I like it more when you are the one inside me"

"I like that more too" she smiles before leaning in for a kiss.

Once I have the energy to get up I go to take a shower and get dressed. And by dressed I mean in some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Everyone should be up now so we go downstairs. When me and Riven get to the kitchen mostly everyone is sitting at the dining table as my parents make breakfast. The only ones not here yet are Dani and Leah.

"Finally you guys are up" Nico says.

"I have been up since 7:30. I did my full workout and you were all still asleep"

"So if you were up so early why are you barely coming down?" Levi has a grin on his face.

"She had a bonus workout that kept her busy for a while" Riven smirks. Luckily my parents were too far into the kitchen to hear any of this.

"Morning" Leah says as she enters.

"Good morning" we all say with smiles on our faces looking at her and Dani.

"Well this isn't creepy at all" Dani replies.

"And how was your night? Get any sleep?" Riven asks.

"Yeah it was good, really good" Leah smiles at Dani.

"Breakfast is ready" Mr. Frost shouts.

I introduce my parents to Leah before we all grab some food and sit down to eat.

We start to talk about our winter break plans. Most of them are going to be out of town and won't be back until New Year. Apparently they have a party every year and this year Levi is hosting it. I can't wait to spend New Year with Collins and everyone.