chapter 24 - such a tease

Riven POV 

Last night's game was better than any game I have played. I can not believe that so many people showed up to support us. And that all my friends had those shirts on. I have never had that many people supporting me at my games.

I love how Collins does all these things like it is something every girlfriend is supposed to do. I have never dated anyone that has done something like that for me. In all my relationships I was the one that did cute things or put in more effort.

Riley didn't even save my number on her phone. She said it was too risky. And if I even tried to facetime her she would get mad at me. Not one of my games was she there or even asked about how my game was. Honestly I don't even think she knew my jersey number. God why was I so stupid to date her.

Since  Collins got me my bracelet, I wanted to give her something too. I can't afford to buy her anything as nice as what she got me, but I did have some money left from my summer job. I got her a silver necklace that has a letter 'R' on it. I am going to give it to her today. I hope that she likes it.

Collins and Kian are picking me and Fallon up. Everyone else is meeting us at the beach. As I put my shoes on I can hear the doorbell. I run downstairs wanting to see Collins. I know I just saw her yesterday, but I love seeing her.

My mom let Collins and Kian in by the time I got downstairs.

"Hi beautiful" Collins tells me.

"Hi" I say before hugging her. "Hey Kian" *does handshake*

"Is Fallon ready?" he asks.

"Um, I don't know" I respond. "Fallon hurry up!" I shout.

"Oh calm your shit. I'm putting my shoes on" she yells back before coming downstairs. Collins and Kian laugh at her response.

"You really want to date my sister?" I jokingly ask Kian.

"Definitely" he smiles.

"I'll pray for you" I laugh.

"Are you shit talking me Riven?" Fallon asks as she meets us.

"No" I reply.

"She was" Kian rats me out. Collins laughs

"Kian!" I tell him.

"Sorry but I'm not getting on Fallon's bad side"

"Well you just made mine"

"That's okay. You're too nice to actually do anything" he responds and I am offended.

"True" Collins agrees.

"Hey I can be tough like Fallon" I say in seriousness but they all laugh not believing me.

"I can!" I rebuttal.

"Okay babe whatever you say" Collins chuckles.

"You just haven't see that side of me"

"I've seen all sides of you" she smirks.

"Well I'm going to go puke" Fallon says.

"Me too" Kian resplies. They both walk to Collins' car as me and her just laugh. They both sit in the back and I sit in the front seat.

Once we get to the beach everyone else is already there. Nico and Simon are tossing a football, Saylor is tanning, and Levi and Dani are swimming.

"Yo finally you guys made it" Nico says.

"Riven wouldn't let me drive fast" Collins tells him.

"You were already going 10 over" I rebuttal.

"Yeah Riven that isn't that fast" Saylor replies.