chapter 26 - the second one

Riven POV

When I went inside to get a drink Nico came with me and asked me how to make a girl have an orgasm. He was embarrassed to ask so we talked privately. I was surprised he asked me, but I also know that he never actually gave one to Collins when they were together because she told me. I gave him some advice and told him to tell me if it works.

As the night gets late we are all getting tired. We call it a night and head inside to leave.

"You think your mom will let you sleepover?" Collins asks me.

"Um, I don't know, maybe?"

"Can you ask her? I mean if you want to?"

"Yeah, let me call her" I call my mom and ask her if I could sleep over at Collins tonight.

"She said yes" I tell Collins. I say goodbye to everyone as they all leave for their homes. Kian drives Fallon home because she didn't want to sleep over. Fallon has never liked sleep overs, she prefers her bed every night. Me and Collins walk to her room.

"Your parents don't care if I sleep over in your room and not on the couch or something?" I ask her.

"No they don't care"

"Your parents really are cool"

"Yeah they are. They are the types of parents that don't act delusion. They know that their kids are going to have sex no matter if they try to stop them, so they don't care if our significant others sleepover. As long as we are respectful and don't get pregnant or get someone pregnant"

"Well I don't think I will be knocking you up anytime soon, but what we did in that closet earlier was not respectful at all" I chuckle.

"Already breaking the rules before you even sleep over Dagger" she laughs.

"Can I borrow some clothes to sleep in?" I ask.

"Yeah sure"

"Can I also take a shower first?"

"Only if I can join you"

"Okay" I say, grabbing her hands and walking us to her shower. She has her own bathroom and shower in her room, which is amazing. We both get undressed and get into the shower. The water is so warm. It feels so good.

"You could fit at least ten people in here" I say, admiring her shower and the space it has.

"You want to shower with ten people?"

"No I am just making an observation, your shower is so big" I chuckle.

She grabs onto my waist and pulls me to her. Our bare bodies are pushed against each other. Our breasts touch each other as the water falls down on us. Our lips collide, intertwining perfectly. I bring my arms around her neck to hold onto her. She begins to walk me back into the shower wall. Her hands run over my body up to my breasts. She squeezes them into her palms.

I put my hands on her ass to pull her closer even though she could not be any closer. It is physically impossible for her to be closer to me, but I need more of her.

Collins moves down my jaw to my neck. She teeths on my sensitive skin before running her tongue over the burning sensation. She slowly moves her mouth against my skin down to my breast. She sucks and teeths on my nipple, bringing me so much pleasure. She repeats what she did on the other.

She brings her mouth to the center of my body slowly kissing down my sternum to my stomach and past my belly button, lowering her body as she goes further down. She kisses my center gently. Teasing me a little. She lifts my leg over her shoulder and kisses my inner thigh.