chapter 19 - backseat

Collin's POV

"Get in the back"

I love how demanding she is. I normally like to be the one in charge, but when she tells me to do something I jump to do it. All I want to do is please her. I move to the back seat as she demands. I am already so turned on from making her cum on top of me.

Riven climbs over to the backseat after me and sits on my lap with her legs on my sides. I try to place my hands on her waist, but she quickly swats them away.

"Nope. You are not allowed to touch me until I say you can" she says as she places her hands down on the seat on the side of my head trapping my body underneath her. She begins to grind on me.

"I can't do that" I reply, looking at her body on top of me.

"If you don't listen then I am going to have to punish you" she smirks.

"Maybe I want you to punish me" I say, placing my hands on her thighs. At the touch of her skin, she stops her movements.

"Why did you stop?"

"I told you I would punish you if you didn't listen to me. So every time you touch me when I haven't said you can, I will stop whatever I am doing"

I immediately remove my hands from her and place them behind my back hoping that it will help me from touching her.

"Good girl" she whispers.

She leans in and connects our lips. I part my lips for her tongue to enter. Her lips are so soft and so good. I struggle so hard to not touch her as the kissing intensifies. She grabs onto my throat with her hand and tilts my head up as she kisses down to my neck. Kissing, licking, biting, and sucking.

"Ooh fuck" I moan. "Please let me touch you already Riven" I sigh out craving the touch of her body.

"No. Not yet" she says against my neck. She pulls away and gets off of me, moving to one of the seats next to me.

"I didn't touch you" I say confused to why she is stopping.

"I know" she says before shifting my body to the side and pushing me down. My back is to the seat. She places her body between my legs.

"You are stronger than I thought you were" I smile.

"I just really want you under me" she smirks before leaning into my lips with hers. She moves her hips into me.

I feel as she begins to slowly lift my polo up and eventually off of me. She works her way down to my stomach with her lips. As she gets to my waist, she sits up. Her hands run over my thighs and under my skirt, grabbing my underwear and removing them from my body. She can see how wet I am already. How much I want her touch. How much I crave it.

She puts her lips to my thigh. Leaving little kisses as she gets closer to my center. As she reaches my front, she lifts my skirt and places a kiss right above my clit, making me whimper. I bite down on my lip and have my hands above my head trying not to move them to her.

"I love seeing you so wet already" she says before licking my clit with her tongue.

"Sh-shit" I let out. Her tongue feels so good on my pussy. She can do such great things with it. I am getting addicted to this feeling.

As she moves her tongue into me and increases her speed, I can't stop myself from placing my hands on her head. I completely forgot about her rule. She immediately stops when I regrettably place my hands on her.

"Fuck. No, please don't stop" I sigh.

"You know the rules Collins" she stares at me.

"Baby I can't. It feels so good"

"Not till I say so Collins"

I grab onto the side seat belt to help me listen. I need to resist, but she is not making it easy. I would rather break my hands than not be able to touch her.

She begins to suck and lick my clit again. I almost rip the seatbelt out of the holder trying to hold myself back. She pulls away and comes up to my face, leaning on her forearm. She brings her lips to mine. I can taste myself on her and I love it.

She places her hand on my inner thigh as she hovers over my face.

"Is this okay?" she asks.

"Yes" I smile at her before she leans down and collides our lips together.

Her hand reaches my clit and her fingers run over it. I moan into her mouth. She rubs gently before pulling away from my lips and bringing her fingers to her mouth, wrapping them around her lips. I practically cum right then and there.

"That is making me so wet" I whisper as she slowly removes her fingers from her mouth.

"You can touch me now baby. Show me what you want me to do" she whispers into my ear.

I grab her hand and run it down my body to my center and onto my pussy. She touches all my nerves and crevices of my clit before teasing my entrance. She slowly slips her fingers into me.

I grab onto the back of her neck as she fucks me, keeping her close to me. She begins to grind her body to mine. As my back begins to arch and my head tilts back she leans down and kisses on my neck. Her touch feels so good. Her being on top of me feels so good. And her being inside me feels fucking amazing.

"That feels so good" I moan.

"I want to hear you scream my name" she whispers into my ear, picking up her pace.

"O-oh f-fuck" is all I could get out.

As I feel my climax coming I wrap my arms around her shoulders, bringing her into me. I grip onto her back as I get close. She lifts her head to watch me as I finish.

"RIVEN!" I scream out as I orgasm.

She lets me ride out my orgasm before stopping and pulling her fingers out. My chest is moving up and down heavily as I try to catch my breath. She remains on top of me, smirking with pleasure watching me cum because of her.

"That...that...was...fucking...amazing" I say between breathes.

"Guess makeup sex really is the best" Riven smiles.

"It really is, but I would rather not have to makeup with you, then have makeup sex. I am not risking losing you again" I smile at her. She smiles back and leans down for a kiss.

"Yeah, you are definitely going to need to get your car cleaned now" she laughs.

"Levi and Saylor are not going to want to know what just happened in here, ever" I laugh.

"Well, maybe Levi" she smiles.

"True"

We begin to get dressed and fixed before going back to class. This time we both made sure not to leave any visible marks to be questioned by our friends.

***********

short smut chapter

been working on a new story that I am really excited about but will be continuing this one !!