chapter 28 - barely coming out

Collins POV

We start to walk downstairs to my car.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Kian asks as he sees us walking to the front door.

"Um, we are going to the store to get some snacks. Text me if you want anything" Collins replies.

I get into the driver's seat and Riven in the passenger seat.

"What kind of snacks do-"

"I don't care about the snacks" I interrupt leaning over the console and pulling her, colliding our lips.

When she kissed me after giving Simon a hickey she really turned me on. The taste of her lips, the feel of them, the way she moved her tongue, and the bite, oh the bite she left before pulling away felt so good.

I place my hand on the back of her neck as our kiss gets more intense. Making sure that I stay connected to her before climbing over the console and straddle her, sitting on her lap.

"Collins...we're gonna...get caught" Riven says between kisses.

"I don't care. I want you now" I smirk as I repeat her words back at her from our first date.

"Fuck" she sighs as she brings her lips to mine again.

She places her hands at my waist slightly moving my hips back and forth. My body slowly grinds against hers.

I lower her seat a bit at an angle. As our kisses get sloppier as I begin to run my hands slowly down her body. Feeling her chest, breasts, and stomach. My hands reach the waistband of her shorts. I begin to unbutton and unzip her them.

With my left hand I grab onto her throat and with my right I slowly move it underneath her shorts then underneath her underwear. She moans at the feel of my touch on her skin.

I move my fingers over her clit and move in circular motions ever so slightly, teasing her.

"Uhhh" she moans.

I pull away from her but stay hovering over her face. She opens her eyes and stares into mine. Fuck is her eye contact so hot. I want her to keep this eye contact with me as I fuck her and make her cum.

I lean my forehead onto hers. "Don't stop looking at me"

She was already so wet that my fingers slipped into her with ease. Her body wraps around them like it is what they were made for. Riven's hands grip tightly onto my lower shirt as I curve my fingers and move faster.

"S-shit" she moans. I can feel her breath against my mouth by how close our faces remain. Her ocean eyes still focused on mine.

"You feel so good" I whisper.

"You...feel better" her breaths become heavy. "Harder" she pants.

I thrust into her harder as she wants. Seeing her satisfied by my adjustment. Her fingers start to dig into my skin through my shirt. I can see in her expression that she is almost close to finishing.

"Don't cum yet"

"W-why"

"Not yet. I like seeing you like this" I smirk.

"Babe...I can't" Riven says as I can see her fighting her body. "P-please"

I lay my lips onto hers and with that she can not hold back anymore. I pull away to watch her.

"OH MY-" she lets out as she orgasms with my eyes focused on her.

Before Riven I would never make this much eye contact with someone during sex. With her it is all I want to do. I want to watch her and want her to watch me. There is something so hot about watching the person you love in such an intimate way.