Epilogue 1

Riven's POV

I close the door quickly, making sure it is locked. Crashing my lips on hers immediately after. Stumbling as I walk us back onto my bed without breaking the kiss. Causing her to lay back on my bed when I climb on top of her. Cupping her face as her hands go to my waist

"Riven....what...about your....roommate" she says between kisses.

"She is out with her boyfriend tonight" I tell her quickly so my lips can be back on hers.

"Are you sure?" she pulls back.

"Yes" I quickly take my shirt off. Her eyes fall to my body. I love that Collins still stares at me like it is our first time. Like she has never seen my body before. I still see a bit of nerves every time as well.

"Did you want to keep talking or?" I smirk at her. She replies by flipping us over so that I am now the one below her.

"How much time do we have?" she smiles at me with eagerness.

"About forty minutes" we both smirk knowing that it is plenty of time to have some fun.

...........

"Guess that was an early graduation present?" Collins smiles as we lay in my dorm room.

"You could say that" I peck her lips with happiness.

"I can't believe we are graduating tomorrow"

"Me either. It feels like we just started" these past four years went by so fast. They were great years however. So many ups and downs but overall the best college experience I think I could have gotten. I got to play for an amazing team at an amazing school all while having my amazing girlfriend.

"I can't wait to start this next chapter of our lives together" we look at each other and I can't help but fall in love with her eyes more and more every time I see them.

"Wouldn't want to start it with anyone else" I gently place my hand on the side of her face, thumb rubbing against her cheek before leaning in for a soft kiss.

Someone knocks loudly on the door making us jump a bit, "Riven why won't the door open?" my roommate shouts from the other side.

"Shit" I let out. Me and Collins quickly get up to put our clothes back on. Guess we lost track of time. I stop not being able to focus due to laughter when I see Collins fall to the ground when she tries to get up quickly but trips over my blanket.

...........

"We are so proud of you!!" my parents hug me tightly as I finally find them after the graduation ceremony. "Thanks mom. Thanks dad" I hug them back tightly.

"Proud of you sis" Fallon says before hugging me. I flinch at first not knowing that she was coming in to hug me. Fallon never hugs me. She never hugs anyone.

"Thanks Fallon" I finally embrace her back knowing that she is just giving me a hug.

"That's my best friend!!" Leah shouts as she runs and jumps on me, almost knocking us both to the ground.

"Congrats Riven" Jordan smiles widely and hugs me once Leah gets off of me.

"Hey I know you are best friends and with Dani, but watch your hands next time Leah" Collins says as she walks up to us, along with her family. Leah just flips her off making us laugh.

The congratulations continue for both me and Collins. Everyone is very happy for us. All of our friends came to support too. They weren't able to be here for the ceremony but got here just in time for all the hugs and celebrations.

It took Leah about 15 seconds to lose her focus on me and turn it to Dani. They are still together. Five years now. I am so happy that they got through the distance. They are so good together that everyone hoped that they would make it.

Simon and Saylor are still together as well. After graduation Saylor went to San Francisco for college, which was pretty close to us so she visited a lot. When Simon graduated college he moved back home. He is in law school trying to become a lawyer. Saylor plans on becoming a lawyer as well. She got into law school last month. They were still doing long distance, but stronger than ever. Now that we have all graduated most of us are moving back home.

Even Levi is headed back. He was the only one that stayed pretty close to home for college because he said the waves were too good to give up for four years. He is also still single.

Levi and Nico got pretty close over the last couple years since they were both the only one's close to home. After college Nico got drafted to play professional football. We get free tickets to his games all the time. Perks of being friends with a professional athlete.

But nothing beats dating a professional athlete. Collins just got drafted to play professional basketball. I'm dating the hottest professional basketball player ever.

As for me. I wanted to go professional, but life had other plans for me. End of my junior season I had a really bad injury. I was able to play again but it wasn't the same. It took a lot of months to get over not being able to play the way I use to, but I got through it.

Luckily for me I prioritized my studies and got a great education. Now that I have graduated I am headed to medical school. I got into a great program a couple months ago. When I told my family they were all so happy. My parents started crying which didn't surprise me.

What did surprise me was when I told Collins. She started crying. She said they were happy tears because she was so proud of me. It made me love her even more. I think in these past four years I have fallen in love with her over and over again.