chapter 9 - best surprise

Riven POV

I tried to get some sleep, but I could not stop thinking of Collins. The way she always tastes like vanilla, the smell of her addicting perfume, the feel of her body under me, the way she squirmed as I ran my hands over her abs and down to her waistband.

I love the way I make her moan with my touch. It is music to my ears. I can listen to her moan all day. I want more. I want to feel all of her, taste all of her.

Once I was finally able to fall asleep, I dreamt of her.

"Riven....Riven....Riven!" Fallon shouts trying to wake me up.

"What, Fallon? I'm trying to sleep"

It definitely is already noon because Fallon never wakes up before that.

"Can you take me to Collins' house?"

"What?" I quickly turn my head to face her as she sits on my bed.

"Can you take me to Collins' house?"

"Why do you want to go to Collins' house?"

"Kian invited me over to hangout, but mom is busy gardening and dad is watching the game. She said I can go if you take me. So will you drive me?"

"Um, yeah sure, just give me a second to get dressed"

"Okay cool I'll meet you downstairs"

I get up to get ready. I am suppose to go over Collins' today but not till later and she is also suppose to pick me up. I wonder if I should text her or surprise her. I think I will surprise her since she surprised me yesterday.

I put on a pullover, jeans, and my sage green vans before heading down.

I grabbed the keys and got into the car. I soon realized that I didn't actually know where Collins' lived. I have never been over to her house before.

"Do you have the address?" I ask Fallon.

"Yeah Kian texted it to me. I'll give you the directions" she says as we pull out of the garage.

As I continue to drive and Fallon tells me where to go I realize that we are going in the same direction we did when we went to Nico's. I knew she lived close to school and around Nico's but I didn't know how close.

Turns out that Collins actually lives two streets up from Nico. As we get to her house I am in awe. I was so amazed by Nico's house, but Collins' is even more amazing. I have never been to a house this big before. It looks like a house you would only see in the movies. I pull up to the gate and click on the ringer.

"Hello, how may I help you?" someone responds through the intercom at the gate. "Hi um my sister Fallon is here to see Kian" I respond.

I hear a buzzer noise and then the gates begin to open. I drive past the gate and towards the front of the house. The driveway alone is amazing.

As I get to the entrance I park next to Collins' car. It is the only one I recognize from the lineup of cars parked in front of their four-car garage. There are two other cars parked outside; a charcoal gray Mercedes G-Wagon and a white Porsche. Our old Toyota highlander fits in perfectly.

Me and Fallon walk up to the front door, which is at least 7 feet tall, and ring the doorbell. To my surprise Kian opens the door. I was expecting a butler or maid to answer because they definitely have them with this amount of money.

"Hey Riven. Hey Fallon, come in"

"Hey Kian" me and Fallon both respond.

"So what are you guys going to do?" I ask.