chapter 18 - on top

Riven POV

Fuck was I so horny after what happened at lunch. I'm normally not an open book but spending time with these guys has turned me into one. I didn't care that the group knew about me and Collins having sex because I loved to see how turned on she got as I kept mentioning things.

And that kiss was fucking amazing. I was not about to let Finn think he actually had a chance with Collins. She is mine. From her reaction she wasn't thinking about anyone else after that kiss. I wanted to fuck her on the table right then and there if I could. I could tell she definitely wanted to do the same.

Collins: Meet me at my car

Now? :Riven

Collins: Yes.

I'm in class. And why? :Riven

Collins: Just get a hall pass

Okay. Be there in five :Riven

I have no idea why Collins wants me to meet her at her car during class. I hope it isn't more flowers because I don't know what I am going to do with the hundred she already got me.

"Why are we meeting at your car?" I ask.

"Get in"

"Um okay" I say as I walk toward the passenger seat.

"No. You go to the driver's seat" she says, making me confused, but I listen.

"What is happening? Are we ditching school or something?" I say as we get in.

"Saylor is still making me get my car cleaned even though nothing happened"

"Yeah, she definitely thinks we are lying" I laugh.

"Well since I am going to get it cleaned, I figured why not give it a reason to be cleaned" she smirks.

"Collins Blayke Frost, are you suggesting we have sex in your car that is parked at school if you didn't notice?"

"I love when you say my name baby. And I thought you didn't care if we got caught. You didn't last time" she glances her eyes from my head down and bites her lip.

"Fuck it" I say as I lean over and pull her in by her polo collar.

Oh how I have missed this. The intensity between us has never changed. Our sexual chemistry is strong as ever.

"I want you on top" she smiles into my lips. And I give her what she wants.

I climb over the console and straddle her waist. We continue to kiss as I cup her face to bring her closer to me. The feeling of her tongue is heavenly. She uses her tongue so well. And it isn't even where I want it, but it still feels so good.

Things quickly heat up more. She begins to untuck my polo from my skirt and lifts it over my head. I began to grind my hips into her as she grips onto my waist.

"Fuck that feels so good" I moan.

"Turn around" she says.

"What?"

"Turn around" she repeats as I pause for a second, being thrown off by her words.

I did what she wanted. My back is now to her. She lowers her seat to a slight angle, bringing my body down with her as she lays back. I lay my head to the left of hers.

She turns my face to her and connects our lips. I grip onto the back of her head with my right hand as she grabs my breast with her right. Her left arm is gripping onto my waist holding my body to her.

"Shit" I sigh as she begins to run her hand over my body.

She kisses on my neck leaving little gentle bites ever so inch. She slowly slides her hand down my skin from my chest to the waistband of my skirt. She moves past my center and to my thighs. Slowly tracing her fingertip from my knees up to my hips then going under my skirt.

"Collins. Please" I beg not being able to take the teasing anymore.

"Please what?" she says as she begins to unzip my skirt. She slides her hand under the waistband and under my underwear.

"F-fuck" I moan. Her fingers move over me.

"Please what?" she whispers into my ear as she grabs my throat with her free hand.

"Baby please fuck me" I sigh.

She turns my head to look at her. I stare into her eyes, making me weaker. She leans in and kisses me. Entering her tongue into my month. As she bites onto my bottom lip she traces her fingers over my clit. She rubs in circular movements. I moan into her mouth.

"You are so wet" she says against my neck.

"You make me so wet" I reply. She feels every nerve, every crevice of my pussy. Teasing my entrance.

"Eyes on me Dagger" she says, and I obey, opening my eyes to look into hers. Once she has my full attention, she enters her fingers into me.

"S-shit" I whimper.

She smirks as she watches what she is doing to me. My grip gets tighter as she curves her fingers and begins to move faster. My back arches at the pleasure. I swear she is just really good at everything she tries because it feels so fucking good.

Just staring at her smirk as she fucks me is enough to make me cum, but I did not want it to end. I want to continue to feel her in me.

"Faster Collins....Please" I moan. I see as she lowers her eyes to watch what she is doing to me. I begin to grind into her hand as her pace begins to pick up.

"Oh fuck...I'm-" I let out.

"Cum for me baby" she whispers into my ear and by hearing that it was all over.

"Oh my god!" I shout as I orgasm. Releasing my grip from her hair and slamming my hand against the side window. She continues to fuck me through my orgasm, not removing her fingers until my body is full relaxed onto her.

"That was so hot. You are so beautiful" she says into my ear.

"I...love you" I say, trying to catch my breath and leaning to her lips. My chest is rising up and down.

"I love you too baby"

She continues to hold onto me as I catch my breath and regain some energy. I need some for what I am about to do to her.

"Your turn Collins" I smirk at her. "Get in the back"

I move back to the driver's seat letting her climb to the backseat before climbing over myself.