chapter 25 - i can be tough

Collins POV

We all get dried off and dressed before sitting around the fire pit. It is around 9:00 pm, but since it is the weekend my parents don't care if we make noise.

"Did you seriously not bring a sweater?" I ask Riven as I can see her shiver.

"I forgot to put it in my bag"

"Come on, you can borrow one of mine" I say, grabbing her hand and walking into the house. We walk up to my room as everyone else stays in the backyard. Fallon and Kian are inside in the game room.

"You can grab whichever one you want from my closet" I tell Riven as we walk into my bedroom.

"Thanks" she walks over and goes into my closet. I sit down on my bed scrolling on my phone as I wait for her. She comes out wearing my Stanford hoodie and my black joggers.

"I said a hoodie not my sweats"

"I know, but they looked so cozy and I am freezing" she walks closer to me.

"It is cold out. I'm going to put some on too" I say walking past her to my closet. I start to take off my shirt and shorts. I had my bikini on underneath.

"I love that bikini on you" Riven says leaning against the entrance of my closet.

"I've noticed. I'm trying to change"

"Don't let me stop you" she smirks.

"How about you help me instead" she walks over to me, turns me so my back is to her. She starts to kiss on my shoulder and slowly up my neck. I feel as she unties the back of my top letting it fall off of me.

She puts her hands on my waist continuing to kiss on my neck before turning me back around to face her. Her touch is cold but I don't care. I cup her face and bring her in. Kissing her gently at first. I bite down on her lip making her groan. I lick her bottom lip before slipping my tongue into her mouth.

As our kisses get sloppier and our lips swell she pushes me into my drawers. Slamming my back against them. I groan at the pain. Her hand moves to the back of my head and tugs my hair, making my head tilt back. It is painful, but I like it.

"Told you I can be tough" she says hovering over my mouth. She is cute, thinking this is tough.

"Not tough enough" I smirk.

"Oh really? You want more?" she says.

"This is nothing" I smile, teasing her. Riven grabs my body and turns it before pushing me harshly against the wall. She kisses down my back. She pulls down my bottoms past my ankles.

"Tell me I am tough" she says as she pushes her body against mine.

"You're soft" I smile as my face is pressed against the wall. She brings her right hand to the front of my body and down to my center. Riven runs her fingers over my clit and begins circular movements.

"F-fuck" I moan.

With her left hand she runs her finger through my hair and pulls my head back. She pushes her lips against mine vigorously. Her tongue moves inside of my mouth before pulling away.

"Open your mouth" she demands. I part my lips slightly. She brings her finger up to my mouth and slips them in. I can taste me on her fingers. I suck on her fingers so well she moans in satisfaction.

"I love what your mouth does" she says as she removes her fingers from my mouth and brings them back down to my clit. She enters her fingers into me and fucks me hard.