Epilogue 2

Collin's POV

6 years later

"That was the last meeting for today Ms. Frost"

"Phoebe I told you, just call me Collins" I smile at my assistant.

"My apologize, Ms. Fr-I mean Collins" she is still getting use to the first name bases thing.

"It is no worries Phoebe. And as for today please feel free to head home. It is Friday and since we have no more meetings go enjoy an early weekend"

"Are you sure? I don't mind staying"

"No, please, I insist" my assistant nods with a smile before heading out.

I have been working at my family's business for about two years now. I still can't believe that they put me and my siblings in charge. Sometimes I still think it is a lot of power for us. In my head we are still just teenagers annoying my parents.

Working with my siblings has also been a fun and crazy experience. Five years ago if I was told that this would be my life right now I would have had some doubts. I knew that in the future I would eventually work at my family's company but I didn't think it would happen this soon. I also would not have believed that all three of us would be in charge working together this soon.

Clarke took over for my parents three years ago. After she worked within the company for four years my parents believed that she was ready to take over. They didn't officially retire because they wanted to be here for Clarke during her first year as CEO. They let her take the lead and were her support.

Kian joined the company straight out of college. During college he decided to not continue playing basketball. He said that the passion he had for it was no longer there. He studied economics and finance so that he could get involved with our company. He entered as an assistant to Clarke then began to get a bigger role. He is now the CFO. He is really good with numbers.

As for me, it is a bit more complicated. After college I decided to play basketball professionally. I was drafted to play for the women's professional team in our state. I loved it. I got to continue to play the sport I love and stay close to home. Everyone came out to multiple of my games. My parents didn't miss one game for three years. It was a great three years of playing professionally. Making the decision to not continue to play was really hard, but I knew it was the right decision.

Playing basketball was one of the number one things that I loved to do. And it still is. However, when I thought about my future and the career I wanted, the first thought that came to mind was my family. The thought of not working with my siblings or not being involved with the company made me feel sad. I knew that in that moment I had to make a decision, it was hard, but I know I made the right one.

Right now as I sit in my office looking out to see the beautiful sunset over the horizon I know that I am at the place where I need to be. COO of Frost Industries. I can't help but have a smile on my face thinking about how amazing my life is right now. How happy I am that so many things went right.

I gather my things before heading out for the night. I say goodbye to my siblings before heading to my car. Got to pick up something really important. After a short fifteen minute drive, I walk into the hospital.

"Hi beautiful" I smile at my wife.

"Hi baby" a smile appearing on her face before I receive a short kiss.

"Ready to head home?"

"Definitely" she answers and I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Have a good night Dr. Dagger. You too Collins" a nurse says before we leave.