Aftermath

River

Mature 18+ Content

Leaving the room I'm still mad, too mad to do anything else besides try to find Ari so I can leave since she drove and I can't leave without her.

Although I've barely made it down the hall before a hand wraps around my wrist and pulls me into a dark room. Still, off-balance from my anger, I'm too slow as the door closes and I see who has trapped me in the room with them. "What do you want? I thought I told you I didn't want to see you. Or was my message not clear enough and you need me to repeat it to you slower you get it through your thick head? Maybe write it in crayon?"

He laughs, the sounds causing a shiver of something between desire and unease to slip down my spine and heat to pool in my stomach, my clit throbbing in anticipation. "So cocky little rebel. Did you have fun out there? Enjoy yourself?"

As he talks I can feel him come closer, my whole body humming with a painful awareness and anticipation as he comes close. Closer. Close enough that he can trail a hand down my arm nearest to him, tingles spreading under my skin and causing me to hear my pulse thundering in my ears. The mixed feelings it pulls out cause me to feel dizzy. Weak.

Letting out a shaky breath I try to steel myself, to regain control over my body, but he doesn't stop. His hands skim over my back and shoulders. Under and through my hair. Up and down my arms. Even going so far as to slip under my tank top and brush one over my stomach. Chills break over my body as my nipples harden and my clit throbs more as my flesh goosebumps. "I'm still mad, you know. Still don't want to see you."

He chuckles darkly, "Oh yeah?"

As he talks, a hand snakes over my shoulder and gets dragged lazily down my chest, lingering between my breasts, and down over my stomach as the other twists around me and disappears under my skirt. Inching up my legs with a teasing slowness that has me fighting not to lean back as he comes to stand right behind me, the thick ridge of his cock brushing over my lower back and needy centre in a way that has me holding in a moan as his hands keep moving over me. Goosebumps cause me to fight off a shiver the closer his other hand comes to my panties. Clenching my legs together I trap his hand unintentionally as he laughs and moves once to get me to release the pressure, the sound causing a low one to escape me as his hand stills. Shit.

"You still mad huh? Still don't want to see me?" Moving his hand he dips his head to whisper the words right into my ear and I shiver once, despite myself. "That's not what your body is saying to me." As he keeps talking his hand between my legs moves again as he slips it into my panties and slips a finger into my needy, wet heat. "Mm, so wet for me already. I bet he doesn't turn you on, does he, you little liar? No, he could never make you feel as good as I can. As satisfied as I will."

He starts to move his hands then, one across my back and chest, the other in and out of me as I moan once, my head dropping back and body grinding against his as I fall apart ever so slightly. But not enough to change my argument. "No, I don't. I-I don't need you. And I'm still mad." I whisper into the darkness as I try to control myself when he dips his head further and kisses me once on the hollow of my throat, my clit aching as he continues to rub me there slowly. "And I don't like you."

Behind me, he moves his head to laugh in my ear, his voice low. "Now you and I both know that's a lie, little rebel. You think I can't feel how much your body's begging me for it, you're all but fucking my hand, you dirty little liar. That pretty pink pussy is begging for this." He pulls me closer with a hand around my neck and I know the alcohol and my tipsy state are to blame for this. But I don't pull away as he leans in again. "That pretty pink pussy is begging to get fucked my cock little rebel. All you need to do is admit it and say yes."