Epilogue

"Khushi, it's almost time. Get ready quickly. You don't want to miss the wedding do you?"

"Of course not Payal. But where is LA, is she ready? Without her, how can we go? I'll be ready on time, you go and check on LA"

"Are you sure? Shall I?"

"Yes, please. I don't want her to be late on the big day. I hope the guys are ready"

"I saw Arnav and Akash down the hall walking down but I think NK is still getting ready"

"That man I tell you Payal, always late"

"I will check on them as well"

"Thank you, Payal, thank you for being here today. It means a lot for all of us"

"No, it's the other way around. Thank you, Khushi. After all, I did with you and to you, you have forgiven me and welcomed me into your life"

"Come on Payal, I didn't understand you back then. But now since I have Arnav in my life, I can understand. You actually dealt it better"

"But still, I am so sorry for all I have done Khushi. I misunderstood you"

"What happened has happened Payal. The best thing is we both were adult enough to address it in a civilised way. I am glad we were able to sort out our differences"

"Khushi, you and Arnav saved us from that maniac. I had to come and talk to you"

"I am glad you came that day Payal. Akash will always be a huge part of my life. He is my best friend but most importantly he is the brother of my to-be husband. So you and I will also be a part of each other's lives"

"I am so glad Khushi. I couldn't ask for a better friend than you"

"Well, don't say it in front of LA, she'll create havoc. Now, stop this emotional drama and go and check on her"

Payal hugged Khushi from the back before she left Khushi in her room and then walked to the other room to check on LA.

Meanwhile, in the main hall at Raizada's house, Arnav and Akash were waiting for NK.

"Bhai, where is NK?"

"Still getting ready. It's the wedding day and the time for the ceremony is almost there and he is still getting ready"

"Shall we go and check on him?"

"No, I am sure he'll be down soon. He won't dare to be late today"

As soon as Arnav finished his sentence they saw NK coming down with his three-piece suit on.

"Sorry guys, I was just getting the last-minute touch. How do I look?"

"Who cares NK, bhai and I were worried you'll be late"

"Do you think I will dare to do that Akash? Anyway, the girls aren't here yet so technically I am early"

"Shut up NK. Akash is right, you are late. By the way, I hope everything is done for the ceremony?"

"Pandit Ji is here, guests are here, the groom is here so we just need the bridal party"

"I'll text Khushi and see"

"No bhai, I have already texted Payal and she said they are coming down soon. Just helping LA to finish up"

"God NK, you both are a match made in heaven"

"What is wrong in trying to look good Arnav? We all don't have the natural good looks like yours so we need to work a little harder"

Arnav ignored these remarks by NK. Continuing this senseless topic will only going to make it worse so it's better he be the bigger one and stop this. Three of them waited for a few more minutes and then there were the girls.

Khushi wore a beautiful blue and red lehenga, as usual, she had minimal make-up and some simple jewellery on her bringing the natural beauty out. Arnav couldn't take his eyes off her. She is the most beautiful person he has ever seen. Every single day, she is getting prettier and prettier. His Khushi is a person is who is not only beautiful from the outside, she has a beautiful soul inside. 

Payal wore a dark maroon lehenga and she had her family jewellery on her and natural makeup to bring out her glow. Akash was speechless seeing her in this avatar, He is only used to seeing her in western dresses and this was a breath of fresh air.

NK lost himself when he saw LA, who wore a pink shaded lehenga with gorgeous jewellery and make-up complimenting her. He never thought she could look this beautiful.

"Bride and groom, please walk to the stage to start the wedding rituals"

Pandit announced and Akash and NK walked towards Arnav and helped him to get on the stage while LA and Payal covered Khushi's face with the shawl and helped her to walk towards the stage.

When Khushi was close enough Arnav moved his face towards her and whispered,

"You look like a bride today"

Khushi blushed at his remark and was glad her face was covered so he can't see her.

"Before you forget let me remind you Mr Raizada, I am the bride. By the way, you don't look bad either"

"I had worked hard to look this good to compliment my beautiful wife"

This time, she blushed hard and even though he didn't see it, Arnav knew what was happening behind that shawl.

"You can't hide this blush all the time Khushi, it's a matter of a few hours and I will make sure this blush won't leave your face"

Khushi understood the hidden meaning behind his statement and she felt heat coming out from her cheeks.

Pandit completed all the mandatory wedding rituals and announced Khushi and Arnav the husband and wife.

Arnav looked at his wife, the red vermilion on her forehead, the black peal thread around her neck and the dark brown mehendi on her hands are symbols that she belongs to him.

She is his wife now, she is his life. Less than seven months ago, he met this amazing human being and that day he never imagined spending the rest of his life with this person. But today, he cannot imagine a life without her.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking at her with eyes full of admiration. This person, whom she thought was a criminal and should be locked inside a jail cell ended up locking her inside his heart. He proved to her that it does not matter what the world thinks of you, what matters is what you really are. 

Here stood her husband, the love of her life and her support system. Khushi never thoughts she would feel this way about anyone but with Arnav, she experiences love and belongingness every day.  

The beauty of love is that you can fall into it with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. Khushi and Arnav are two individuals who found love in the most unexpected way at the most unexpected time. Neither of them expected to fall in love with the other but now, they can't stop loving each other.

Meeting each other was a surprise for them. At first, they hardly paid any attention to each other. Neither of them didn't really attracted to the other at first but as they get to know, both couldn't help falling in love with each other.

This person who was once average has quickly become the greatest, the most beautiful person in the world, and perhaps even the most important. When they look back, they never saw something like this coming, it kind of just happened.

This concludes the beautiful journey of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada and they lived happily ever after!