Summary & More Information On Evangeline

Evangeline Lightwood was born on May 12/1991 to parents Robert & Maryse Lightwood

Evangeline is the oldest Lightwood child from her brother Alexander Lightwood, her younger sister Isabelle Lightwood, her adopted brother Jace and her younger brother Max.

When Evangeline was a year old, she was very sick. Her parents believed that she wouldn't survive so they want to some downworlders who helped her heal but with a price. A price that would affect everyone in the time to come.

Evangeline was 3 years old when Alexander was born, 6 years old when Isabelle was born and 14 years old when Max was born.

When she was 12, Jace Wayland became a part of her family.

(Year 2010) When Evangeline was 19, she feel in love with another Shadowhunter by the name of Joseph Fairchild Hart, the half brother to Jocelyn Fairchild. Her relationship with Joseph was forbidden by her parents because of what happened to Jocelyn but also because of the 13 year age up between the two of them. Evangeline didn't care though and ran away to live with Joseph who told her that Jocelyn was alive and well. Evangeline was shocked but as long as Jocelyn was safe wherever she was, Evangeline was happy

(Year 2012) After 2 years of dating Evangeline and Joseph got married in front of of Joseph / Jocelyn's family and friends of theirs from New York and Beacon Hills where Evangeline become Evangeline Lightwood Fairchild Hart or for the time being Evangeline Lightwood Fray Hart. The day she got married was the most beautiful day of her life. Even though she missed her family greatly she didn't regret leaving home.

(Year 2014-2016) Evangeline had everything she wanted after finally being married to her husband for 2 years. She had love, family, friends, a husband and now a child on the way. All was well, until Joseph was killed in Beacon Hills by the Nogitsune on the same night that Evangeline lost her god daughter Allison Argent. Evangeline wanted to end everything but she held on for her baby.

(Year 2016 — 2019) Read The Story To Find Out How Much Her Life Has Changed & Still Continues To Change As She Ends Up Coming Back In The Life She Once Left Behind.