Chapter 21 ~ The Original Quadbrid & Wedding Crashers

When the three head back to the Institute, Evangeline saw Isabelle with Jace & Clary. She quickly went to her room unaware that Isabelle saw her so after Clary went to talk to Lydia, Isabelle went to her sister.

"Evangeline," she asks knocking on the door when she sees her sister looking at something.

"Yeah," she says removing tears from her face.

"What's wrong," Isabelle says walking over and grabbing her hands. 

"Nothing don't don't worry," she says as she looks to Isabelle "how'd it go with Ragnor"

Isabelle knew she wasn't getting anything out of her sister so she answered. 

"You haven't heard," she says making Evangeline shake her head no "Ragnor's dead Eva."

"What, how's Magnus," Evangeline says shocked and worried for Magnus  

"Heartbroken," Isabelle says sadly but happy that her sister did feel something for Magnus. "You should go see him Eva, go while you have the chance. I'll take care of Sofia."

Evangeline nods heading out leaving a smiling Isabelle. She really hoped that her plan would work and for it to work they had to come on time.

When Evangeline got to Magnus's, she walked in and gulped looking around. 

"Magnus," she calls out

"Evangeline," Magnus says coming out 

"I I heard about what happened," she says walking over and touching his face. "Are are you okay"

"I am now that your here," he says grabbing her hands from his face and letting it go before walking to get a drink "but shouldn't you be at your wedding." 

"I I have some time," she says softly 

"So your still going through with it," Magnus says sadly looking away

"I have to Magnus, for the good of my family and for keeping this world safe," She says quietly 

"For the world? What are you talking about," Magnus asks confused turning. 

Why did Evangeline have to get married to keep the world safe? 

Magnus came out of thought when he heard Evangeline whimper and saw that she was starting to cry.

"Hey hey hey," he says whipping her tears "what's going on."

"Sofia and I are the original Quadbrids in the supernatural universe" she says which makes Magnus shocked

"What," he says shocked

"That's why Valentine is after us," she says "because of our power and and only marriage can make sure that he doesn't try to take us otherwise he'll use our power for his own use"

"That's why your getting married," he says sadly

Evangeline nods before looking to Magnus. 

"You deserve happiness Magnus but it won't be with me," Evangeline says as she runs out of Magnus's place leaving a scared Magnus.

Rewrite The Stars ~ Magnus Baneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें