Chapter 27 ~ Author's Intermission

Author's POV: This Chapter Will Just Be Season 2 Ep 10 main high lights. Don't worry Evangeline will be back but you'll have to wait and see when. 

It had been 2 weeks since Evangeline's death and a lot had taken place. From dealing with the iron sisters to Max's rune ceremony. But all in between, everyone still missed Evangeline and wanted her back. 

When Alec and Jace found out from Maryse that Robert had been cheating on her, it broke them that he would do something like that. Their hearts broke more when she told them that if she hadn't had agreed with Robert about keeping Evangeline away from Joseph then she wouldn't have been gone for so many years and she wouldn't be dead right now. She would here along with Joseph to help with everything but there's nothing they could do now. She was gone and she wasn't coming back. 

Sofia was growing older day by day and Magnus did everything to keep her safe. He lost one, he wouldn't lose the other. He tried to see if there was a way to bring Evangeline back but he didn't find anything so all he could do was to make sure Sofia grew up and become a beautiful woman just like her mother.

When Clary, Jace, Alec and Derek came to his place with Clary's hand turning black one day, which Magnus revealed it was because of a blood oath Clary had took and the only way for this too go would be to break it and to break it, she would have to find Madzie a girl who had been taken by Valentine and his men.

The entire day, that's what it took to find Madzie only for her to to take Clary to to Valentine which lead to Simon getting kidnapped by Valentine instead

When Madzie entered the institute, after killing the shadowhunters, she became shocked seeing Alec again. But what surprised her more was when she looked at him more closely and she realized that he had the same eyes as her . The woman in her dreams. The one who could end Valentine with Clary. The one who lost her life because of him but only to end up gaining it back too. Madzie didn't want to hurt Alec after this because she knew that Alec was different and was still grieving for her. So she used her magic to push Alec into another elevator, closing him in and keeping him safe for when she returned. 

Alec tried to open it but couldn't. Why did Madzie push him into the elevator. When he did finally open the elevator all the shadowhunters were dead. He went and called Jace to keep Clary away from the institute boy to get attacked and get saved by Aldertree. 

When Clary, Derek, Magnus & Sofia showed up later at the institute, Clary went to go help Simon while Magnus and Derek went to Madzie who tried to kill them and Sofia but failed when 1, she realized Magnus was a warlock, Derek was a werwolf but not any werwolf, Alec's werwolf and that Sofia was a quadbrid, she was the daughter of her and they were three people she cared about. Madzie wouldn't let them get hurt and she wouldn't hurt them so she went over to Derek who bent down and hugged her before Magnus did too and hugged her. Madzie looked at Sofia and she smiled seeing how close Sofia looked like to her.

When Jace ended up powering up the sword that could control all downworlders after saving Simon and Clary. Alec was worried about Derek, Magnus and Sofia and whether they survived or not. He ran outside where he found them and it just also happened to be where Alec clearly told his feelings for Derek. Magnus could not help but look away and let out a small tear knowing that he could never tell Evangeline that he loved her again. Magnus kissed Sofias head as he looked to Derek and Alec

What Magnus didn't catch though was Sofia looking into a distance and watching a figure. The same figure that was watching Magnus, Sofia, Derek and Alex. The same figure that was protecting them until the time came for her  to come a front again. This time, she was coming back stronger, faster and much smarter then before.  This time she was going to make sure Valentine paided for the pain he caused and would make sure he didn't live to tell the tale.