Chapter 28 ~ Valentine, Azazel & Body Switch

Torture was all Valentine was getting while he was locked in the institute by the inquisitor. He knew he wasn't getting out any time and he was stubborn. He wasn't going to tell them anything. 

Meanwhile, Alec was trying to help his sister who suffering in pain from withdrawal of yin fen and hoped to help her.

"Do you miss her," Isabelle asks shivering 

"Who" Alec asks 

"Evangeline," Isabelle says 

"Always," Alec says 

"She can't be gone," Isabelle says 

"She is Izzy," Alec try's to reason 

"She can't Alec, she's a Shadowhunter and a witch that makes her a tribrid but she's not a tribrid, she's a quadbrid, remember. She's still alive I know it," Isabelle says whipping tears from her eyes. "Her fourth power is keeping her hidden for some time, I know she'll come when the time comes."

"I hope your right and it's true Izzy because we need her and only she can help with everything going on," Alec says before heading out for a demon attack that took place. 

While Clary, Alec, Derek, Jace and Luke were working, they didn't realize that a women was watching them working and smiling. No not Luke's new partner but her who would make sure that everyone stayed safe from a distance for now.

Alec and Derek headed to Magnus's after with some sand from the victims when they saw Magnus playing with Sofia.

"Hey," Alec says gaining their attention. 

Sofia starts to giggle and babble for her uncle to pick her up which he does as Derek stays away and give a small yet sad smile. Even if it had been 2 weeks, he still blamed himself for Evangeline's death.

"You two must be reading my mind because I was just about to call you two after feeding Sofia," Magnus says standing up.

"There's a greater demon on the loose and we need your help," Alec says 

"It's been leaving this on its victims," Derek says giving Magnus the small ziploc bag 

"Oh dear," Magnus says "This sand is from dudueal"

"Which is a...dimension of hell" Alec asks 

"The worst dimension, did you guys find this on their face," Magnus asks as Alec and Derek nod "how'd he get loose, he's been shackled for centuries"

"Who Magnus," Derek asked

"The demon who taught man the weapons of war," Magnus explained " A greater demon, Azazel, one of the princes of hell,"

"Right, a real Prince," Alec says as he heads to the curtains with Sofia "why is it so dark in here"

"Hello Alec," Rapheal speeds in and says

"What is he doing here," Alec asks as he puts Sofia in her crib before looking to Rapheal 

"Rapheal has something important to tell you," Magnus says