𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 -𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

- Author-

The only son of Jamil Ali had landed at the airport, with his girl friend at his arm, "where should we go baby" Maria asked him as she held on to his arm, "mm let's go to that restaurant down town, I'll invite Atif too" "sure baby" 

As the two came into the restaurant, the girl practically eating out Harris Ali's face, like they weren't in public, they headed to the table near the back which was empty, they were both so busy with themselves, they didn't see when the  annoyed Atif had come up, "if I knew she was coming, I would have cancelled" he said with annoyance and anger, Atif had never liked Maria, to him, she was just using Harris. "and that is why I didn't tell you about her, come on I haven't seen you in two weeks" 

They all had ordered their food, and when it came, they were busy talking, "haven't you gone home first" "that isn't home, it's my dad's and stepmom's place, and why are we talking about this" "right", Maria turned to Harris, "come on baby, Let's drink" they both clinked their glasses and started drinking, Atif just wanted to leave as soon as possible, by the end of dinner, the two across from Atif were heavily drunk, "I'm gonna pay the bill and fresh up" he said leaving them to get away from them. 

"look baby, it's those girls who wrap themselves" Maria said mocking a girl sitting by herself at the table beside them, "look how stupid she looks" she continued talking about the hijabi beside them, they saw the hijabi react and get up to their table, Harris was interested the way the hijabi was talking to Maria who ha also gotten up and was arguing with her, in the heated moment, Maria picked up a glass from behind her and dumped it on her. 

At the right moment, Atif had come back and seen all that what happened, and started talking to her, the way she looked mesmerized him, she was interesting, having herself covered and everything he looked at her about, Harris was almost jealous of his friend who was talking to her. After some more talking and Atif gave something to the girl, he dragged both Maria and Harris to his car. 

On their way, Atif dropped Maria outside her home and drove Harris to his home, when they got outside his house, Atif splashed a bottle of water on Harris, "what was that for?" "you're parents are waiting for you, they'll smell the alcohol and you'll just get in more trouble" but Harris just groaned and left the car. 

Stumbling he made his way inside his father's house, he entered the living room, where his father and step mother were sitting, "you wanted to see me" "first sit down" his father said in a strict tone, his step mother he hated, put her hand on his father's hand to cool him down

"you're mother and I decided it is time for you to get married to the girl we choose" his father spoke straight and seriousness, "what?" "yes, we have picked a girl for you, she is a pretty girl and very kind" his step mother spoke sweetly of her, "I didn't ask you" he said looking bitterly at her, "Harris she is your mother, speak to her with respect" "respect my foot" he said, starting to get mad, "Harris, don't be so disrespectful. We have chosen a girl for you, you will marry her" "or else what" Harris asked like challenging his father, his father also starting to get angry with Harris, " or else you will be removed from the CEO position , and your sister and brother in law will have it" He was talking about his step sister Amna who was three years older than him, he looked at his father not expecting him to do of such, but he was his father. 

"you have until tomorrow 9 to let me know, I will be in my office" His father said and the elderly couple headed out of the living room.

Harris was in utter disbelief, his father wouldn't really remove his position if he didn't marry, but then again, he was known as the one who always kept his word in the business world. His father was the founder of Ali Corporation. Harris was appointed CEO, 2 months ago when his father's health had gotten worse over years. 

Harris debated if he should listen to his father or not , he had an idea this was his set mother's doing, Harris had always hated his step mother, she had married his father when Harris was 9, after his mother had died in a car accident. Harris was small and didn't like another woman in his mother's place. From the day Ayesha was brought into the house was the day Harris made her life hard, he would never listen to her and would always do the things he was told not to do, most his teen years, he would spend his time in his room. Then when he had gotten into uni, he would spend most his time out either drinking or smoking, whenever Ayesha said something, he would argue with her and Amna. 

Harris was torn about thinking, what should he do, he couldn't commit to himself getting married to another girl when he loved Maria, what would he tell her, he could give up the CEO position but then Maria's family would never let him marry her, he had sat there thinking of what to do, when an idea came into his head.

If his father and his wife were trying to get Harris married he will, he had come up with a couple of ways of not to get married. He smirked thinking 'father, I am you're son, if you think you could get me married so easily we'll see"

- the next morning- 

It was 8:55 in the morning, Jamil Ali sat in his office, looking at either the clock or the door, waiting for his son, he had hoped that maybe his blackmailing would work, since he knew he wouldn't give up his CEO position, it was something he had worked his way up at.

Those five minutes passed so fast, and at exactly 9, the door of the office opened, reveling a charming Harris, with his cocky personality, he sat down in front of his father , waiting for him to speak. 

"so have you made up your mind?" his father asked sternly but with a hope of luck that he agrees, " yes, I have, I ill marry her, but I have a few conditions" he said almost as if he was bored of this, his dad told him to continue, "I would like to speak to the girl, get to know her?" he shrugged, "okay, we will ask her parents, Harris hummed, "after this marriage, I want to live in another house, so arrange that" his father also agreed to that, "and you won't remove me from my CEO position?" his father responded with a 'no'. 

With a satisfactory smile,  Harris left with a smirk thinking he could break this marriage off and get away with having the CEO position.