𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢- 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

- Harris -
As Alex cut the call, horrifying images filled my head, and I needed to fly over to Germany straight away. I needed to find Alaya. I called his number again, but it didn't pick up. I quickly left my office and drove over to the airport. "I need a ticket to germany right now." "Im sorry, sir, there are no more flights for germany for tonight." "There has to be, i have to dly over now." "I can't help you, sir. I'm sorry." Feeling defeated, I walked away and sat at a bench.

I didn't know what to do, when suddenly I remembered someone. I quickly called him up. "Is there a reason you called right now?" "Listen, I know you can help, i need your help. I need to find my wife." There was a long pause. "Where are you?" "Heathrow airport." "Im sending you a car." He ended the call. Within minutes, a car pulled up, and the driver called my name and told me to sit down.

The drive drives the car when he stops. He opened the door in front of a private jet. "Sir, is waiting for you." I nodded and walked into the jet. There were men working on different laptops. I walked in. "Any clue where she could have gone?" "I don't know where, but I know who took her." I showed him the phone number of the person and told him his name. While his men worked, we were flying to Germany. "Any reason why he kidnapped her?" "No, all i know is that he is obsessed with her." He nodded,"we'll be in germany in less than 50 minutes."

20 minutes into the flight, one of the men shouted, "Sir, we have the last location of the call." Malik nodded. "Im going to come too," I informed him. He nodded and didn't do anything else. Every minute that passed was like torture, wondering what would happen to Alaya.

We landed a few kilometers away from a mansion in the outskirts. I went with Malik, while his other men were in other cars. "He's not currently at eh location. He left 2 hours ago. This is a good opportunity to save her." Malik explained a plan to save her, "Let's hope it goes well."

- Alaya -

I had lost count of how long it had been. I was looking out a small window. All of a sudden, a loud noise outside the room got my attention. Then the door to the room banged open, another masked man entered. I watched as it found me, and he started making his way towards me. Subconsciously, I started crying, begging him to let me go, leave me alone. He suddenly pulled his mask down. "Alaya. It's fine, look, it's me." I looked up. It was really him. Calming down, I couldn't believe it was him. I was so happy to see him, I  cried as he hugged me. "It's fine. I'm here. You're safe." He kept telling me. He quickly untied my hand and feet. The tight ropes had left red bruises on my hands and feet.

"We have to get out before he comes back." I had to limp while running out since I had sprained my ankle. I was slowing us down, I tried speeding up to get out. Suddenly, the light went out, causing total darkness. "Harris, where are we going?" "I'm not sure. It's dark to see. Let's keep going straight." We kept walking for a while until we came to a dead end. "We turn back?" I asked.  As we turned, I felt a tug, and I fell into something or someone, I heard Harris shout my name, the lights turned on, only I wished they stayed off.

There was a group of men surrounding Harris, and two of them were holding me. The two men started dragging me away, leaving Harris all alone in the room. I shouted, screaming, trying to run back to Harris.

Bring brought into another room, Alex sat there, eagerly waiting. "There you are. You witch, you tired to escape me." He said, clutching my throat, making it harder for me to breathe. "I'll- always- escape- you." I managed to breathe out, trying to free myself, I kicked him in the stomach, making him drop me. Before I could escape, he pulled my hair, causing me to fall back. "You really thought you could do that again." Before I knew it, he pushed me into the wall, causing me to hit the wall too hard. My head had sudden pain, making everything around me spin, until I lost consciousness.

-°•○•°-
I felt my heavy eyelids slowly opening as I felt someone massaging my head. Opening my eyes, a sharp pain traveled through my head again, making me close my eyes again. This time, I slowly opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the lights around me. I was in a semi dark room. I was lying on top of something. I looked down. It was someone's lap, abruptly getting up, and he held my hand. I looked back to see Harris holding it. One of his hands was chained to the wall while the other hand was holding mine.

His face was heavily bruised, there were cuts on his lips, and his fist was bleeding. "Harris, what happened to you." "Don't worry about it," he smiled, moving my hair out my face. "How can I not? You're in this mess cause of me, your hurt." I stated, my voice getting heavy. "As long as you love me with this damaged face, nothing else matters." I chuckled midway crying."I can't believe you would say that while being trapped." "With you, I don't mind anything." He was smiling back at me when the door slammed open.

"This is the reason why he's hurt because you chose him over me." Alex shouted, storming into the room. "What's so special about him? Alaya, I give you anything." We both stayed back as he continued to scream. "Like i said before, Alaya, if you won't cooperate with me, I know how to force." He smirked, taking a gun out of his pocket, pointing it straight at Harris. "If i think about it, if this guy isn't alive, you won't want him." Startled , I got up, getting between him and Harris. "Alex, stop, leave him alone. You want me, I'll stay, but leave him alone. " "it's not that easy. He'll die a painful death for coming between us." His hands started shaking, still pointing the gun at me as I stood in front of Harris. "Alaya, get out the way," Harris screamed. "No, Alex, listen. You can send him far, far away, then I'll stay with you, I won't think of him. Just leave him alive. " "NO." He shouted, at the same time I heard the sound of gunshot. Dropping the gun, I saw him stand in shock, I turned to see Harris, who stared in shock. "Alaya, you're bleeding." He whispered. I looked down, my clothes drenched in blood. "it's just a bit of blood," I managed to tell him before darkness took over me.

- author -
Her body fell in front of him, she was shot, she was bleeding. On cue, men started pouring through the door and window, and two of them tied Alex, who was also looking at her lifeless body. Harris  hands free, he slowly approached her, holding her in my arms. "Alaya,  you're going to be fine. Please dtay with me, please." He kept telling her, crying, he didn't know what to do. "Harris, get up. We're getting her to a hospital." Malik shouted, getting him out of his trance. He covered her with his jacket, carrying her to the car, and they sped to the hospital. Stopping outside, I carried her into the emergency ward, calling for help. Doctors started running to put her in a bed and check her vitals. They moved imher surgery.

"What's wrong with her? Why is she going into surgery?" I asked a passing nurse. "The bullet came out, but she has lost too much blood. For now, pray for her." She said and rushed intot he surgery. Waiting outside the OR, I waited and waited, praying for her. Mo doctors came out.

"She'll be well inshallah," Malik said, patting my back. "Where's that jerk, I'm going to kill him myself." "I know you're mad, but right now, you need to calm yourself, at least think of her." He advised me pointing at the OR. I sighed and sat on the chair, waiting and praying for a successful surgery.

Finally, a doctor came out, I ran up to him, "the surgery went well, she does have stitches on the side of her stomach, it will be hard for her to move from time to time, just twke care of her. You can meet her once we move her to the recovery room." I thanked him and waited for the nurses and doctor to move her to the recovery room.

"I'm going to head out now." Malik said, shaking my hand. "Thanks so much for your help." "No problem,  just take of her, my wife got stitches, I had to feed her and everything for a while. I didn't mind, though." He advised before leaving.

- °•○•° -
I waited for her to wake up. She peacefully slept there for who knows how long, but her angelic face was peaceful and breathtaking to look at.

She stirred in her sleep, slowly opening her eyes, looking around. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked slowly, holding her hand. "Why does my stomach hurt, and my head?" "You got stitches there. And your forehead had a little cut." She slowly went to touch her wound in her stomach. "Stop." I said, holding her hand midway. "Don't touch it. It'll hurt more." She stopped and looked around. "Fine, but I'm hungry." "Sure, what would you like?" I asked, "Ooh, maybe nahri or Hakeem or maybe ramen. " "Sorry Bambi, nothing spicy unt your stitches don't heal." "Please, " she pouted. "Absolutely not." She looked away, then she hand gestured me to come closer, she pecked my cheek, "please could I have a mild ramen at least?" Giving into her, I agreed to get her food, only if it was mild.