𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

- Harris -

"Alaya, it's been 20 minutes. You still haven't told me your address." "Well, that's what you get for forcing me into your car, I'll go home and let you go your way. Just let me out." "Okay, we can do this your way, either tell me your address or I'll take you to my hotel, you can spend your tuke with me then." "You won.'t" "i will or not is up to you, adress?" I asked the last time. She huffed like a little child before telling me her address. "See, wasn't that hard." She quietly sat looking out her window.

I parked outside her house. It was a small, cozy looking house. Before she could get out of the car, I quickly got out and ran over to the other side to open the door. I opened to her, to which she muttered a thank you. I walked up to her until the door. As soon as she unlocked the door and entered, she closed the door on my face.

Right, I didn't expect her to let me in. I retreated back to my car. I sat inside, but I wasn't able to drive away, I watched the house for 10 or 20 minutes. I hope she went to sleep. I smiled, thinking about how breathtaking she looked today, her soft smile when she talked to Kiran. Her honey Fragrance, when she was dancing with me, her pout when she wasn't telling me her address.

I drove back to the hotel to rest for the night, I was going to get her to forgive me eventually. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait and get her to accept me.

-°•○•°-
I woke up to my phone ringing, I didn't look at the I'd caller and picked it up. "Hello?" "Are you still sleeping?" Atif asked in his annoyance. "And?" "Its been 3 days since the dinner, and you haven't left your hotel. Are you okay?" "I'm fine, just coming up with schemes," "schemes? For what?" "To get my wife back." "And what are these schemes?" "Atif, it's too early in the morning for this, I'll tell you, later." "Sure sure, later is fine, but not right now, while everyone is going on a day trip, and a guy keeps trying to get with your wife." As he said that, he had gained my whole attention, getting me out of bed. "Text me the address. I'll be there in 10." Atif laughed at me as I put my phone away to get ready.

Taking a shower, I changed into the first thing I found, a brown jumper, and paired it with black pants. I quickly fixed my hair. As I was getting into the car, Atif had sent the address right in time. They were at a beach lounge. I quickly drove there.

I parked my car when I saw a group of people walking by, I quickly locked my car and asked Atif where they were. He told me they were at the pier. I quickly asked a few people where it was and ran towards it. I was right on time, as I walked up to them, the boat had arrived. "Harris, I'm surprised to see you here." Mr. Kang said, gaining everyone's attention, I nodded as I looked around to see Alaya. We had made eye contact, and she looked delicate and cute with her outfit. I smiled, which made her smile drop, and she looked away. We all got on the boat as it came up.

Atif and Samia came up to me, "im surprised you're here." Atif said, looking at me, "I told you, I have to get my wife back," "just make sure you don't hurt her, or else you she'll be a widow." Samia said, smiling like she didn't just threaten me. "I won't, I promise. Now, where is my wife?" "I think she went to the front of the boat to look at the water." I nodded and made my way to the front.

I walked up, watching her take pictures. Looking at her, I took out my own phone and took some pictures of her. Before she turned around, I pretended to look around, it to look at Jules, who was in a tank top and shorts. astaghfirullah. I quickly turned my gaze, only to look at Alaya, who looked confused. She looked where I was looking at, only to look at Jules. She took a deep sigh and walked past me.

Ms. Williams had called us on to the upper deck for lunch. Before we sat down, we saw Alaya say something to Jules and then handed her flannel to her, and Jules, without complaining, wore it. As Alaya approached the table, I pulled her a chair out, but she again, ignored me and sat down on the chair most further away from me. We all ate and laughed and talked. Alaya talked with either Samia or Ms. Williams. After eating, Mr. Kang had thanked us for coming since he had arranged this as a thank you and wanted to work later on.

We had finished lunch when we were docking the boat. We had walked along the pier when we saw a woman shouting. We looked towards her and saw a child that had fallen into the water. "We have to save him." Alaya shouted and ran towards the shouting woman. Samia and Atif ran behind her, shouting something, "Alaya, you can't swim." I ran after her, that idiot can't swim and was running into danger herself. Before she could jump into the water, I handed her my phone and wallet and jumped into the water.

I reached the litter boy and helped him float kn my shoulders, "Are you okay, buddy?" He coughed the water out and nodded. I swam towards the pier, where the woman ran to her child. She took him off my shoulders and hugged him. Alaya ran towards me and helped me out the water. "Are you okay?" Alaya asked with worries in her voice, I smiled and looked at the mother and son. "Thank you so much for saving my son, thank you." She thanked me a couple of times.

She walked away. "Are you okay?" She looked over me, handing me a towel. "Im fine." I answered, looking at her concerned face. "If i had known i would get your attention like this, I would have done something like this earlier." She crossed her eyebrows and walked towards Atif and Samia.

"Harris, could we take your car? The car engine of mine is down." Atif asked me, "Sure. I'll give you guys a ride-" "You guys are staying in the same hotel as Harris, right?"  Alaya asked, Atif. Smaia and Atif nodded. "Could you drive instead?" She asked, still looking away from me. They agreed, since I was still in wet clothes. The drive back was quiet. Alaya was sitting beside me, but she didn't even talk or look at me the whole ride. We first stopped at Alaya's house before we went back to our hotel.

"So, I'm guessing it didn't work out?" Samia asked. "She didn't even talk to me. How was I supposed to say or do anything." I answered. "She deserves to be mad at you. You were a twit to her." Atif added. "Yea," "oh, Samia and I are headkng back to London tomorrow. " "why so soon?" "Business,  related to my father." He replied in a tense voice. He parked the car and handed me the keys. After Samia had walked ahead, me and Atif slowly walked towards my room. "Keep me updated,  and if there's any problems, let me know." "Thanks Harris, but I think I can handle this." "You guys better start packing if your flight is tomorrow. Yea, Samia might visit Alaya tonight. She has some things she wants to send back."