𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍

Alaya -

Soon we parked and made our way to the entrance of the funland,  I was practically jumping up and down with excitement. Harris wasn't enjoying this one bit, though. He took a deep sigh and walked beside me. There were so many people it started to like it was getting crowded.

"let's go to that you roller-coaster" I pointed, "You can go, I'll wait for you here" "but it's not fun going by yourself, please come with me" he looked at me for a second. "Fine, let's go." After the roller-coaster, we went on many rides together, and it was enjoyable, and he was enjoying his time with me too.

We got hungry and decided to walk around a bit and look for something to eat. There was a much bigger crowd now, I was walking behind Harris when I felt some one push me, I mentally prepared for the fall, but it never came, I looked up to see Harris holding my arms to keep to steady, "be careful will you". Before he turned around, he held my hand in a tight grip and started walking. 

We had found a little pizza corner and were eating our food when some thing caught my eye, I was watching a couple playing those couple games, they doing well until the lady fell and they were out. "Let's go." I turned to see him getting up, "Where?" but he didn't answer. As I followed him, we both got to the place of the couple game stage. 

We were standing near the front, and the speaker had seen us, "couple?" Harris nodded "great, you guys can standing in box 1" Harris walked up and headed to where the woman told us to go, "what are we doing here" "we're at a funland, let's try to make most our time" "by playing a couple game?"Are we not one?" "Not in your dictionary," instead of replying, he simply smirked. 

"Welcome everyone to our last couple game of the night. We have 5 couples behind us, and each couple will have to keep eye contact with each other the whole game. They aren't allowed to look away or touch each other. The only twist is that the box they are standing in is getting smaller each time, pushing them together. Let's see how the couples do" 

After the host explained the rules, we stood on the black box made. I looked at Harris, we weren't that close, we had a distance between us, once the host blew her whistle we started. The moment I looked at him was the moment I knew I wasn't going to last long. Even though we were distant apart, I could feel something in me shaking at try maintain eye contact with him, while he looks unbothered by all this, why am I the only one who feels tension between us, while he looks like the most unbothered person ever.

Every 5 minutes, the host would come and rearrange everyone's boxes to make them smaller, and every time, we would get closer and closer. Now we were standing just inches away, I'm still surprised with myself that I have been able to contain myself, but one thing I keep asking myself is 'why is he bothering me so much, I don't like him? Do I?' We were still staring at each other until he leaned in, 'you look cute when you're frustrated, "and that was everything that made me look away from him. I had only realized when the host announced us winning 3rd place.

I was bummed we lost, but I blame it all on Harris, we had one free ride on a ferris wheel in the funland, and I was happy we won something. We lined up as we waited for our turn to go on the ferris wheel, there were quite alot of couples here, it was hard not to stare at all the loving couple, holding hands ans talking to each other, 'I wonder when I'll have moments like that'. I was deep in thought when Harris had let go of my hand and said he'd be right back, I was patiently waiting in the line as I got closer to get on the ride.

Just time he had jogged up to me and handed me an ice-cream cone,  "I heard you like ice cream."And where did you hear that?"That's my little secret." I giggled at his proud smile, and we both made our way on the pods. We took our seat, and I started eating my ice cream, taking my time. Harris had got me chocolate chip and birthday cake while he went for vanilla and strawberry.

We were both looking at the sunset, feeling serene and peaceful, I felt him stealing glances at mCouldould I try yice creamream?" He a, ked leaning towards me. "Sure" I shrugged and tugged my hand towards him, but instead of going for my ice cream, he went and left a kiss kn my lips, leaving me dazed, I looked at him, who looked away holding a smirk, "I should try this more often" I was beginning to become stunned by his behavior,  what is wrong with him. We didn't talk much for the rest of it, maybe passing a few side comments.

When we arrived home, we both quietly wished each other 'goodnight' and headed to our rooms.

After getting ready for bed, I decided to scroll though my phone a bit beforei got tired, I was scrolling through my phone when a memory of the game today popped in my head, I kept thinking about it, 'is he starting to like me? But he said he would never have anything to do with me? And what about Maria?' The memory of the kiss came into my head, and I started blushing at the thought of it, I giggled and rolled around my bed like some teenager.

My mind overthinking again, started asking all those questions stated storming my mind, maybe he could change, we've had many moments together, or maybe I'm just hoping he is like that, beacuse I've started to like him, starting to fall for him.

I sighed and decided to call it a night since tomorrow was Monday  and I had a lot of work tomorrow.