𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢- 𝚜𝚒𝚡

- Alaya-
Waking up in the comfort surrounding of my room, I snuggled into the pillow beside me. The sudden wave of memories  from last night hit back, making me get up. I looked around to see I was wearing his shirt. He wasn't here, though. I managed to walk intot he bathroom and get ready for the day. I changed into a pair of black tracksuit.

I was walking downstairs when I smelt something cooking. I didn't forget to turn off the stove or something. Coming into the kitchen, I stood shocked to see the image I would never imagine to see.  My kitchen wasn't being burnt down. Instead, he stood there, shirtless making something. I faked a cough and sat down on the stool near the kitchen island.

"Good moring, Bambi." "Good morning. But what's up with the name?" "Nothing, you're my Bambi. Now eat up. I had to survive making my own food when you left me." He said, placing a plate of pancakes in front of me. "So they might not be edible?" "You want me to try it first?" "I'll trust you on this one." I said and tired the first bite, which instantly melted into my mouth. It was so mouthwatering and delicious. I couldn't stop enjoying this, and within minutes, I had devoured my plate. Harris ate his breakfast and chuckled at my reactions.

After finishing breakfast, I picked up both our plates and brought them to wash them. "Let me fo this." He tried pulling me away from washing the dishes. "It's fine. You made breakfast. The most I could do is wash these dishes." He was going to argue back when his phone interrupted us. "I have to take this." He said in a serious tone and walked away.

I finished washing the dishes, but now my jumper was wet, I decided to look for another one or dry this one off at least. I was about to walk into my room when I heard Harris in there, talking to someone. "I'm not coming back - not until I've done something important - Yes, more important than becoming CEO - No." He sounded mad, ending the call. I slowly walked in. As he saw me, his face softened and looked more relaxed. "Everything okay?" "Yeah, I just need to distract myself." He answered, wiping his face. "I have an idea." I suggested.

When he agreed to the idea. I ran over to my closest and took out my blankets and pillows. Harris didn't question and only followed me. I set up the pillows and blankets on the sofa. Then, running into the kitchen, I took out all the snacks I owned. Chocolates, jellies, ice cream, I popped some popcorn while I was taking out the other things. Setting them all on the table in front of the sofa. I gestured for him to sit on the sofa. Once we were both sitting, I asked him what to watch. After 10 minutes of figuring out what to watch, we ended up going for Spiderman since Tom Holland is one of my favorite actors.

-°•○•°-
Every day after that day, he spent more time with me, giving me space, yet at the same time loving me. He would send flowers to my office every day. He would ask me out to dinner almost every night, and once I'm asleep, he leaves for his hotel, I asked him to stay over, but he says he wants to give me space. There are days when he spends his whole time in my office, either distracting me or helping me with files and project management.

I enjoyed it this way. It was like we were friends, getting to know each other more and more. I said that to Harris once, and he ended up making out with me until I wasn't able to say the word friends to describe us, I didn'tind though. He's back in my head, though. All I think about is him, his smile, his brown eyes, his fluffy hair. I can't help but like him even more, even though sometimes I wished I didn't like him. Yet he has changed now, his habits and behavior now. He prays with me whenever we're together, and I've noticed he doesn't drink anymore, which I am happy about.

I was walking into my office after lunch when Ally came running to me, "Miss, the article is finally out." She said, pointing to her phone. Confused, I looked at her phone. It was an article stating that I was Mr. Ali's wife and not his mistres. It was posted yesterday, but the number of views it had. I thanked Ally for updating me. I was about to call Harris when he called, "Hey, wifey." "Hey. Where are you? I haven't seen it in a few days. " "Is someone missing me?" "No" "Aww. Well, have you been getting my flowers?" "Every day now." "Well, here is one more flower delivery today. I'll see you later." He said unexpectedly and hung up. 'Must be busy,' I thought.

I was about to pack up and leave when there was a knock on my door. Without looking at the door, I said, "Come in." I was busy putting away my things when the delivery guy stood with my floors. After he placed the flowers onto my table, he didn't leave. I looked at see if he needed something. "I'd like a tip Ma'am." "Harris, how are- what are you doing here?" I was flabbergasted seeing him here. "Special and perosnal delivery. " he said, "So how about dinner, m'lady?" "Sure." I nodded excitedly, I picked up my bag and flower bouquet. He took my hand, and we walked down to his car.

Harris drove us to the new restaurant. I had been so excited for this one. It was a new restaurant, and the place looked straight out of a fairytale. "Ready?" I nodded slowly. We entered the restaurant and were lead our table. The waiter had come up to the table, asking our order. She was a 5'3 brunette. She kept looking at Harris while he was too busy looking at his menu. "I'd like the cheese pasta, please." I said, trying to get her attention off of him. Instead, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "How about you, sir, what would you like?" I asked, making her voice even low, "I'll ave what my wife is having," he said, looking up at me. She nodded, writing down our order, then gave me a death glare before leaving our table.

"Eerything okay?" He asked as I looked back at the waitress retreating. "Yea. It's fine." I said. We both went quiet for a while. "So, where have you been lately?"
"I'm thinking of applying at a job..." "but you're already a CEO of your company." "And I left it. I left you for it, I can leave it for you." "But Harris, it's not easy just to give up your position you worked so hard for. You should reconsider it." "Im happier here, and I've already abbu." "What did you tell him?" "That I'm not coming back, it's not as important as you." "Harris, I appreciate you coming here, wanting to give this relationship another try. I forbid stopping a son from his father's duty. Who's managing the company right now?" "Abbu is -" he answered. "Harris, you should be over there, and he should be enjoying his retirement. Right now, I'm not important. He is." He quietly listened to me. "You can go bakc and try to manage your responsibilities as a CEO. Maybe if you can manage, then you could add our relationship on top, but you should be there for your father right now, no matter what he did to you. At least he was there for you. He was nice and treated both your mothers with respect and nicely. I've been treated by people who can neither care for me nor my mother."

"But I can't leave you after finally being with you." "Harris. If you could do anything for me, then go back, do it for me." I said, looking at him. We were still quiet, battling each other, with both our emotions overflowing. "Let's eat. Our food is getting cold." He said, ending the coldness. He started eating, and I quietly started eating, too. We both eat silently.

After dinner, I asked for he could drop me home, I was falling down, and I didn't want to be around him for any longer now. He didn't say anything but dropped me off before driving off. I turned inside, and my phone rang at exactly that time. "Aslamoalkuim Rameen aunty, how's uncle?" "Walikumslam beta, he's better now. How is Harris?" "Harris is good too. He'll be there soon, please dont worry, both of you." "What did you say?" "Aunty, that doesn't matter. He needs you right now. That's all that matters." "Im sorry dear, he isn't talking to his father, and he wants to really meet his son. I can't imagine if anything happens to him." "Yes, Aunty. He'll be there soon. Hopefully, sooner than later."