𝚜𝚒𝚡 - 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕

When Alaya returned from university after submitting her last work, she went home to tell her family, but what she didn't know was that her family had news for her too.

When she entered the living room, her mama had engulfed her in a hug, "my little girl is getting married" she broke the hug to see her crying so happily, she looked at the room covered with baskets of gifts and her baba smiling proudly too. In the moment, she couldn't raise her voice. Seeing her parents all she could do was quietly fake a smile as she felt herself breaking.

She wanted to leave, but her parents were talking to her, she had to keep herself together, seeing her parents after this while was great but she didn't want to get married, this was the last thing she wanted. After a while, she excused herself and went to her room, telling her parents she was awake most of the night because of her project. 

There was another person who was also disappointed from this news, Alaya's phupo, 'gosh, look at all these expensive things, these people are rich, and Alaya is getting married into them. Her life would be so easy then', phupo and Hur had arrived at their home a few minutes ago and was told the news, at the outside she was happy but internally she wished this didn't happen. They were sitting in the living room when they heard someone's phone rang, she looked at her daughter but it wasn't her phone. They looked around and found a phone charging, "it's Alaya's phone." phupo picked it up and looked at the ID caller. It was a number.

She gave the phone to Hur and told her to put it on speaker. "Hello," the voice of a man comes from the other side, phupo tells Hur to speak, "Hello, who's this?" "This is the phone number I was given of Alaya?" "Ah, who is this? " Hur asked. "I'm Harris, the guy you're getting married to" "oh, what do you want to talk to me about" "actually, I can't marry you, I like someone else and I need you to call of the wedding" "oh, well what happens if I don't call of the wedding" "well I can't leave her and my life will be hell" "well that's not my problem, if you want to call off the wedding then do it yourself" and with that Hur ended the call, "gosh mom, did you hear him, so annoying" "annoying but good for us, looks like dear Alaya won't get her happy wedding after all. This wedding will be fun. " 

"but mom, this is wrong, let's tell Alaya or Mamoo" Hur said felling bad for her, "no Hur, we will not do anything, if the guy doesn't say anything until the wedding, this is will be interesting" That day phupo made Hur promise she wouldn't tell anyone and she made her delete the number. This was the first time Hur had felt bad for something she had done towards Alaya. 

The rest of the days went on until the wedding day was approaching, Alaya had talked to her parents about this marriage, they had brushed her off saying everything is alright after getting married but Alaya had bad feelings and they only grew more and more the closer they got to the wedding day. 

- wedding day -

Time flew from months to weeks, and weeks turned to days, and the wedding day had arrived. Everyone was excited except the few who were nervous and anxious. 

Alaya had just gotten to the wedding hall. Everyone was outside. She was all alone in the small room at the side, she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked beautiful in a traditional red bridal outfit, her dupatta set perfectly, her makeup and the beautiful jewelry her parents had gifted her, but for some reason she didn't have any excitement. She felt sad on the inside.

She was lost in thoughts when her mother came into the room, "are you okay my dear" " I think mama, I'm kinda scared, what if he's mean horrible, or treat me wrong like baba did to you" "don't worry dear, not everyone is the same, I have met him, he is a wonderful young man and I'm sure he'll keep you happy" 

- present day - 

Alaya - 

"That's where you were wrong mama, all men are the same," she said to herself as she remembered that awful day, the day that made all her coming days worse.

-------------------------------------- 

This part was short because it was like a filler chapter.

What do y'all think happens next?