PART - 3

Y/n's pov

I wake up early and make my breakfast. I decided to make my favourite breakfast today as it's my first day of my new job.

I ate breakfast and decided to walk cause I need to save my money till I get my first salary

It's really good to walk early morning while enjoying the cold weather and listening some musics.

Soon I reached the company. Our department manager gave me a identity card and show my table. Woww AC building. I like it. I don't need to clean the floor and washrooms of the cafes anymore.

I got a first friend in this company. He is male employee but it's okay who cares. Friendship is more important if it's boy ir a girl. He was also working in my department.

I was working when the phone which is beside me starts ringing. I don't whether I should take it or not.

Lily : Take it yn.

Yn : okay wait. What? You also work here?

That's really surprising. Lilly is one of my best friend. I don't know the company she mentioned while talking is this. But before asking anything the telephone again started ringing. I pick it up.

Yn : hello

?? : Come to my cabin.

That's all what I heard. Who is this.

Lily : it's our boss yn. Now go fast before he gets angry.

I nooded my head and ran towards the elevator. Soon I reached the 16th floor and knock the door.

Tae : Come in.

I went inside.

Yn : Why did you call me Sir.

Tae : Go and bring a hot chocolate to me.

Yn : hah?

Tae : Didn't you hear me?

He raised his voice while nooded my head as yes.

Tae : Then go fast.

I turned around to go but stopped by him.

Tae : And you are not allow to use the elevator.

Yn : b.. but Sir the cafateria is on the 1st floor right?

Tae : So don't you have legs? Or should I fire you for disobeying me?

Yn : No.. I'm sorry Sir. I will bring it now.

Tae : Then go fast.

He smirked at me. Why is he smirking? Oh I'm working at 5th floor and the cafateria is on the first floor. What should I do now . Why did he say I'm not allowed to use the elevator? Is it because of yesterday's incident. But it was an accident right.

After some minutes I reached the first floor. I ordered a hot chocolate which I get it soon. Now the biggest task is to carry it till 16th floor.

I reached 16th floor. Lucky his cabin is not at 27th floor. Aarh my legs are paining. I walk towards the cabin and knock.

Tae : Come inside.

I entered and kept the hot chocolate on his table. What I was really shock what he did next.

He throw the hot chocolate on my face. It's really hot I quickly wipe my face while sitting on the floor because of the burning sensation.

Tae : What makes you so long hah? Now go and do your works.

Yn : I'm sorry Sir.

I said while controlling my cry.

Tae : NOW GET OUT.

I slowly stand with help of chair which is beside and get outside the cabin and ran to the washroom to wash my face.

My face is now really red. Aarh is burning too. I don't know why he did it to me. And it's not new to me cause my cafe owners also do the same with me. I then again went to 5th floor by using steps. How cruel is he. How can he do that to me? Is it because yesterday's incident?

Taehyung's pov

I think now she started understanding her place. Today morning I saw clearly how she was talking with a male employee. Why they girls always want boys attention. Her parents must not teach her nicely. How dare she put her boobs on my face yesterday. Flirting with boys on the first day itself. Bitch.

Vote and comment for next chapter.

How was it guys.

Did you all enjoyed.

Love you all💜💜😘😘😘