PART - 35

Authors pov

Today is a special day for yn. She again joined in Tae's company.

A beautiful morning, Taehyung and yn was busy getting ready for work. Jimin was walking here and their speaking something in his baby language.

Tae : You can't wear this top yn. Wear any other top.

Yn : Taee this is my first day.. Let me wear this today.

Yn said to Taehyung while pouting which he can't ignore.

Tae : But today is not your first day baby.

Yn : What ever but I don't want to change. It's not like I'm going alone. You are also their with me then why?

Tae : ahh okay okay but only for today hm..

Yn : Okayy..

Jimin : Apwaaa

Jimin called Taehyung while giving his father a toy which he was playing.

Tae : Appa don't have time to play baby..

Jimin started giving another toys to Taehyung. Taehyung kept the toys aside and lift him up..

Yn : I just clean here just now. Look how he make a mess within few minutes.

Jimin started giggling looking at yn who is doing her hair.

Yn : Why are you smiling hah?

Tae : mumma is so funny right baby?

Jimin agaim giggled loudly.

Tae : Baby I'm going downstairs don't forgot to take my file.

Yn : Nae..

..........

Kim family was eating their breakfast. Yn was feeding jimin while he was trying to feed yn.

Yn : Mumma will eat myself baby.

Yn said while cleaning her dress which have food particles while jimin try to feed her.

Yn continued to feed jimin. She will really miss Jimin at the company. She was a little bit sad about that. She don't know whether jimin will miss her presence or not.

After breakfast Taehyung went towards the car while Yn was wearing her shoes.

Jimin : mummaa ..

Jimin ran outside the house calling yn.

Yn : Eommaa.. Jimin is here.

Yn informed Mrs kim as they are leaving.

Mrs Kim : Nae.. Oo what?

They looked at jimin who is wearing his grandfather's shoes to go with his mother.

Yn : Baby you are not coming. Sit with halmeoni.. Mumma will come soon baby..

Jimin looked at her laugh.

Yn : Aww

Yn take him in her arms and kissed his forhead and gave to Mrs kim.

Jimin buyed his mother while giggling. Looks like he is exited to send his mother towards the company.

Yn opened the car to see Taehyung was on phone call. After the call ended he started the car.

Yn : Who was that tae??

Tae : It's namjoon hyung. Today their is interview in our comapany. So we talk about that.

Yn : oooh..

Tae : Let's go hmm..

Yn : Okay..

Yn was looking at how Taehyung driving the car using his one hand.