PART - 51

Author's pov

Yn : Uff Finnally we reached.

Tae : I will carry Jimin.

Taehyung said and was going to lift him when jimin ignores his father and walks towards the entrance.

Tae : Did he grown up? Hey noo how can he....

Jk : Hwngiee..

Yn : Go and hold his hands taee...

Taehyung ran to him before he can enter inside, and hold Jimin's hands while jimin started to winn from his grip. Before anyone can notice them taehyung lift jimin and pinched his tighs. Tears started to form from his eyes.

They entered inside when Mr Kang welcome him.

Tae : This is my wife and kids.

Mr Kang : Nice to meet you Mrs Kim.

Yn just bowed while smiling sofly. Jungkook too smiled at him showing two tooth.

Taehyung started to talk to him within sometimes the talk lead to their business. Jimin was laying on Taehyung's shoulder. After Mr kang went away jimin called yn.

Jimin : Emwaa

Jimin whinned in Taehyung's grip. Taehyung started to tickle jimin but it's not at all working. Taehyung gave jimin to yn as he don't waant other's to mistook that he is kidnapping a child.

Yn gave jungkook to taehyung and picked up jimin and started to console him. Taehyung regret doing that.

Tae : Is it paining??

Jimin : Jimin let out a sob.

Tae : It's okay appa is sorry okay..

Yn : You don't need to pinch him.

Tae : Okay okay appa is sor..

He was cut of by a slap. That was his ex... No his second seed who just slap on his face for making his brother cry.

Taehyung turn around to make sure no one saw them.

Yn : Kookie you shouldn't beat appa.

Tae : You beated appa?

Jk : Hwungiee apwaa hmm hgahah cwy snlaoba

Jungkook started to speak or scold?? Taehyung for making jimin cry. Jungkook was scolding his father when his eyes landed on a colourful thing....

Jk : Apwaaa

Jungkook called him while smiling.

Tae : Now what do you want hah???

Jk : Uice..

Tae : That's not juice it's dirty thing we shouldd not drink that okay..

Taehyung said looking at the alcohol which some people are drinking. He then walks towards the food cornor to taks sometimes for eating.

Yn : I thought we will be the only one who take kids in business party, but look their a lot of kids.

Tae : Mmh. What do you want to eat baby??

Yn : Is those food contains alcohol?

Tae : Nae nae. Select from here.

Yn pouted and started to selct the food while jungkook also started to show his father which he should take.

While they were eating Mr Kang came to the stage and announced that he have given his company to his older son. They all clapped their hands.

Yn : In future you will be like the hyung??

Jimin nooded his head as yes while eating the sweats. Jungkook was eating buy his own. Till now yn and taehyung should run behind them to make sometimes go to theie stomach.

If someone See's Jungkook and Jimin they will thing they were hungry for last 2 and half weeks.

Tae : Eat sllowly baby no one is gonna take your food.

Jungkook nooded his head and again started to eat. Taehyung was wipping jungkook's mouth time to time as he was eating messily.

.........

Taehyung and yn was heading towards the car with sleeping jimin and a crying jungkook. Jungkook wants to drink the colourful drink which those people are drinking.

Yn : come eomma will give you nana milky..

Jk : Ermm

Jungkook went to yn while yn started to give him milk.

Tae : How calm it is.

Yn : Nae nae. I don't even thought he will whin like this.

Tae : Nae nae.

100+ votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all love it???
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘