PART - 47

Author's pov

*months later*

Jimin was sitting on the hospital bed just beside Taehyung who was holding a new born baby. Jimin was eagerly looking at his baby who was inside his mumma's belly till now.

Yoongi and hobi have came to hospital at the next flight from korea, after they got the news that yn have given birth to her second child.

Everything happened very fast. A sudden pain striked her while she was sitting on the couch. As Taehyung was their at home, he took her towards the hospital. Within one hour yn gave birth to a baby boy.

Jimin was quiet all the time just observing the things going on.

Yoongi : Did you decided the name??

Tae : Nae. As it's a boy we thought to name him Kim Jungkook.

Hobi : That's a good name. Jiminah are you happy to see your baby brother?

Jhope asked while rubbing yn's head who was laying on the bed.

Jimin lift his head and again looked at the baby and shook his head as no.

Tae : why? It's your brother look at him.

Taehyung said to jimin while showing the baby towards him. Yoongi lift him up while jimin still stared at the baby.

Yoongi : He is so silent today.

Yn : Jiminah what happened baby?

Jimin went down from yoongi's arms and went to yn. Yn hugged him and gave a kiss.

Jimin hugged her and lay beside her. He started to stare at his father who was holding ths baby.

Yn : Do you really want to go back today oppa?

Yoongi : Nae nae baby. We will visit after some months.

Yn nooded her head as yes. As yoongi's wife is almost 9 months pregnant, he can't stay here for long, he needs to go back soon.

Tae : Tell eomma appa not to come. I can mange here.

Yoongi : But you need to go to work right?

Tae : It's okay I can take leave.

Hobi : Jiminah are you coming with us? We can go to halmeoni and halbeoji.

Jimin : Nwoo..

Jimin said and hugged yn again. Taehyung smiled at him.

.......

Taehyung entered their house while carrying sleeping jimin.

Tae : Be carefull baby.

Yn : Make him lay here.

Jimin : Herh..

Tae : It's our home baby. Appa is here sleep..

Taehyung said to jimin when he flinched and wake up from his sleep while making him lay on bed.

Yn : The crib is too big. Right?

Tae : Mmh. We can keep some toys too right? I need to decorate the crib.

Yn : We can order something today for dinner.

Tae : Aniyo baby. I will make something. Now lay beside him and take rest. Do you want to take bath?

Yn : Nae. I can't beleive that I gave birth today morning and came home at evening.

Tae : Mmh. Do you feel any pain now?

Taehyung asked while ribbing his fingers in between her hair.

Yn : Not much. I will be okay after 4,5 days.

Taehyung kissed her forhead.

Tae : Come first let me help you to take bath.

Yn nooded her head and followed him. Within sometimes jimin flinched and wake up after hearing the baby's cry. He looked around, as he couldn't see his parents he also started to cry while coming out from the bed.

Taehyung ran outside the washroom and pick up the new born baby and started to rock.

Tae : Jiminah baby come here... Aww don't cry baby. Are you scared??

Jimin nooded his head as yes.

Tae : Appa will come now okay. Jimin nooded his head and followed his head while sobbing.

Yn came out from the washroom after wearing her night dress. She took the baby from his arms and walk towards the bed to feed him. Taehyung picked jimin and gave a kiss.

Tae : Aaish appa and eomma are here then why my son is crying hmm?

Jimin pointed at the baby?

Tae : Baby will cry everytime baby. Baby just now came out from mumma stomach right?

Jimin : But bwaby cwy ish weird.

Tae : Isn't that voice cute?

Jimin : Nwo. I Dwon't lwiks thwat bwaby.

Tae : You shouldn't say like that baby. That's your brother, he will grow up with you from today onwards. You should love him. You are a big brother now. Will you protect him?

Jimin think for some times and nooded his head as yes. Taehyung kissed his forhead.

Tae : Are you sleepy again?

Jimin shook his head as no.

Tae : Then let's make dinner together okay.

Jimin : Pwancwakes.

Tae : Appa will make pancakes for you hmm.

Yn : Taee Can you pass me the towel.

Tae : Did he split the milk??

Yn : Nae nae.

Jimin looked at the baby who was blinking his eyes while looking around. Jimin stared at him while his eomma was wiping his lips..

Taehyung laughed while seeing jimin.

Tae : Are you afraid of the baby?

Jimin walked towards Taehyung and lifted his arms to pick him up.

Taehyung lift him and make him sit near the baby.

Tae : Look the baby is trying to see you.

Yn : Here hold his hand baby.

Jimin holded his hand and looked at the hands whch is smaller than his hand. Jungkook his little brothers hands are smaller than him....

Jungkook was now holding jimin's finger tightly.

Tae : Give a kiss to baby.

Jimin kissed his hands and sat on Taehyung's laps while biting his fingers.

Yn : He will be okay after two or three days.

Taehyung nooded his head and looked at jimin who was looking at the baby playing with his hands..

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it??
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘😘