PART - 26

Author's pov.

It's been 5 months since she get pregnant. Her belly have grown a little big. Yn was happy for that.

No one other than their family knows that she is pregnant, cause she always wear loose dress to avoid attention.

Today Taehyung have to go Newsland for a business meeting along with yn. Not only yn, ji-hyun is also coming as she is the assistant manager of the company.

Even if she is behaving like a bitch she will do her job perfectly. Ji-hyun haven't created anything after taehyung make her apologized. Ji-hyun always fake smile to yn, which she fully believed.

Yn was thinking that ji-hyun have changed, cause she is now smiling, speaking to her normally.. It haven't take enough time for believing her.

Right now Taehyung and yn was packing their luggages for morning flight.

Tae : You don't need to pack that much yn. We are only going for 3 days.

Yn : No we should atleast pack 6 dress. Oh how can I forgot the pajamas.

Taehyung started packing again as he can't won against his wife.

Yn : Taee keep these snacks in your's.

Tae : You want this much? Do You really think I will allow you to eat these much jung food in 3 days?

Yn pouted her lips while taking it back.

Yn : You are soo bad.

Tae : Nae nae

Mrs Min : Taehyungaah ynaah come Downstairs dinner is ready..

Mrs Min yelled from downstairs.

Without wasting any second yn started going downstairs fastly. Tae ran behimd her as, what if she fall?

Tae : Go slowly yn

They came downstairs and take a seat.

After their dinner they came back to their room.

Tae : Yn.. Go fresh up and come.

Yn : Wait tae.. Let me play this.

Tae came and snatch his phone from her. Yn pouted her lips. Tae chuckled and kiss her lips.

Tae : We need to sleep early baby. Or don't you want to come with me mmh?

Yn nooded her head and walk towards the washroom.

After sometime she came and comb her hair. Tae was doing something in his laptop.

Yn : Taee comee.

Tae then closed his laptop and went to fresh up. After that he joined her on the bed.

Tae : how is baby doing here... Appa is waiting for you baby.

Tae said while caressing her stomach and gave a kiss to the baby.

Yn : Baby and mamma is fine.

Yn giggled. Tae kiss her and started sleeping while hugging each other.

......

Mrs Min : No atleast drink this smoothie.

Tae : Aaish okay. Didn't suga hyung wake up?

Mr Min : even a bomb explore here also he won't wake up now.

Yn : Here eomma.

Yn handed the empty glass towards her mother.

Yn : Now come on oppa we will miss the flight?

Tae : We still have more time baby. Now call ji-hyun and say that we are going towards the airport and be on time.

Yn : I already informed her. She called you in your phone. When you go to fresh up.

Tae : Ooh. Then eomma appa we are going.

Mr Min : Have a safe flight.

Mrs Min : Come back safely dears.

It's now 5am and their flight will be taking at 5.50 am.

They went towards their car where the driver was waiting for them. They grt iniside after keeping the  luggages and started going towards the airport.

Tae looked at yn who is laying on his shoulder while playing with his fingers. He gave a kiss on her hair.

After sometime time the reached the airport and saw ji-hyun standing their. Yn waved her hands towards her as she already accept her as her friend.

Tae : baby don't carry the bag, it's little heavy, give it to me.

Yn : Taeee

Yn called him. When he looked at her she looked at him shyly. Taehyung haven't understand anything.

Tae : What happened jagiyah?

Yn : Taee can I sit in the luggage...

Tae : Hah??

Yn : Look it have wheels... You don't love me???? Seee I'm pregnant I can't walk upto their.

Tae : Okay my love, anything for you. You wanna sit now??

Yn : Aniyoo not now later.

Tae : Okay now come fast.

They  walk towards ji-hyun. Ji-hyun smiled at taehyung which she haven't got in return.

Yn : Come on Ji-hyun. Let's go.

Ji-hyun fake smiled and followed them.

......

They were now waiting for their flight announcement. Tae was talking to namjoon in the phone while yn was looking at a kid who is playing with her baby sibling.

Soon they heàrd the announcement. Tae cut the call and lifted yn and make her sit on the luggage. Yn blushed hard. Ji-hyun's eyes witnessed by seeing that. A sudden anger rushed inside her.

Tae : Now come lets go.

While yn was enjoying ji-hyun was looking at yn's belly. As she is wearing loose clothes ji-hyun can't make sure what she saw is true or not.

She wish that yn was not pregnant so it will be easy to snatch tae from her.

Finally they entered the flight. Yn was really exited as it's her first time in the flight.

75+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it??
Love you all😘😘😘💜💜💜💜