PART - 4

Y/n's pov

It's been one weak since I joined this company. That rude boss is always making me work.

The telephone started to ring. After I joined the company,till now only one person have called in it. It's my boss.

I lazily attent the call.

Tae : Bring me a coffee.

Yn : okay.

I just litsen to him and do my works. I went to first floor by using steps. After getting the coffee I started walking throw the steps.

No one in the company uses staircase cause they have elevator and all are busy. I don't want him to punish me again, so I walk fast as soon as possible. Oh only 1 more floor you can do it yn.

But before I can walk further I lose my balance and fall down the hot coffee fall on my stomach. It was a burning sensation to me. I lost my control and started crying. It's painting a loat. I don't know what to do now.

But for my luck I heard Lilly's voice.

Lilly : yn what happened ommo come fast  it will burn come

She helped me to get up and take me to washroom.

Author's pov

While these all happened two eyes were watching them from the cctv footage. It's none other than taehyung.

He was looking at yn whether she will litsen to him or not. But after seeing her fall down and crying in pain. His heart clenched without his permission.

He don't know what was that feeling. He closed the laptop and started doing his project ignoring the feeling.

After half an hour yn came inside with a coffee which lilly buy and  gave.

Without saying anything tae buyed that coffee and sent her back. Yn was also little shock cause she expect him to punish her like last time. But for her luck it haven't happened.

Y/n's pov.

Oh lucky he haven't punished me. Oh but my stomach is burning now also. Lucky lilly have a pair dress, otherwise what will I do now.

Lilly : why boss is always calling you yn?

Yn : who knows.

Lilly : Did you do anything wrong that he should hate you this much.

Yn : Nae.

I explained the first incidence.

Lilly : It's the VIP elevator. Only his family or guests is allowed to use it.

Yn : But I don't know about that right?

Lilly : maybe because of the think happened later.

Yn : Is that a big mistake?

Lilly : He don't like girls maybe that's why.

Yn : Is he a guy?

Lilly : Aniyo. I heard by rumors that he don't beleive in love and all.

Yn : ooh but I apologized to him.

Lilly : Maybe he will became soft when he see you hardworking in the job.

Yn : that's right I will work hard.

Lilly : Can we go to Ara's house at night cause it's been a long time we spent time together.

Yn : that's a great idea.

Lilly : okay then I will inform Irine too.

Yn : okay

Oh lucky so today dinner is from Ara's house. I was worried about the loan cause I haven't closed it this mouth as I don't get the salary. So now what I do is only one meal in a day. I don't even have a peice of coin in my house.

Anyway the comapany is provided food for the employees so I don't have a problem.

Vote and comment for next chapter.

Did you enjoyed it guys?
💜💜💜💜😘😘