PART - 6

Author's pov.

It's been one weak since I left the job. Now I was walking on the streets while carrying a bag on my shoulder. My house owner gave his house to another family cause I'm not paying rents. I switched off my phone. The old cafe owners are calling me for paying back the loan payment.

I was now searching for a job for earning, atleast I can buy something and calm my hunger.

While I was walking I saw a cafe. Their was board that they have vacancy for workers. A huge smile formed on my face. I ran to the cafe and asked about the vacancy. And to my luck I got the job. The owner was a old women, she was so nice to me.She told me whenever I wants I can join in this cafe. As I don't have anywhere to go I decided to work from today. I informed her that I'm ready to work from today onwards.

I was so happy cause it's the first time someone is talking so sweat to me.Now the next duty is to find somewhere to sleep. Why just it about the grandma?

Yn : halmeoni. Do you know any house which we only need to pay less?

Grandma : Oh child, you can stay in my house if you don't have a house.

Yn : Oh no need halmeoni.

Grandma : It's okay you can stay in my house and work with me. Just think me as your grandma.

I nooded my head while wiping my tears.
Finally I got a house and a job. Now all I need to do is pay back the loan.

Author's pov

On the other side...

In tae's comapany it's a happy day for him. Cause one of his project got selected by a famouse company in USA.

He was walking towards his office after telling his employees to find the person who done that work. Definitely for giving him/her a promotion and bonus salary. Because of that person he got a huge profit to his company.

After sometime one of the employee came inside his cabin. And informed him that the work was done by none other than Min yn. Tae told to check it one more time cause he can't believe what he have heard. After checking it one more time the employee confirmed it was yn. Tae was really shock to hear that. He started checking the project one more time. How neatly it was presented.

How can someone work really this nice. He regret his action towards her. Is she really innocent? Didn't she do it purpusly?

Without wasting time tae checked the cctv camera on the interview day. He can see clearly the her legs slips by running hurily. He played it repeatedly. She haven't even looked at board which shows it is only allowed for the vip peoples. Slowly regret started to feel iniside him. He don't know what feeling he is feeling now. But its totally new for him.

He closed the laptop and put his hands on his head. He torchered a innocent soul. Regret started to feel in his heart. He still remembered how she fall down and cry when he throw the hot chocolate oh her face. He remembered how he make her to use stairs. He remembered the day she fall down from the stairs and hot coffee was all over her body.

Without his permission tears started to come from his eyes.

He take yn's details and dial the number but it was switched off.
He wants to meet her and ask her forgivness but who is he going to find her.

Soon he got your address. Without wasting the time. He take his car went towards the direction. It was really a old house but a beautiful one.

He knocked the door and a gentlemen came and opened the door. It must be yn's father, he thought in his mind.

Tae : Sir can I meet your daughter?

Man : I don't have any daughters. I only have a son. And who are you.

Tae : I was searching for yn. Isn't her house.

Man : It's a rent house. She was living here before but not paying rents, So the owner told her to leave. I don't know where is she now.

Tae was really sad to hear that.

Tae : Oh thankyou. And I'm sorry for the disturbance.

Man : it's okay.

Tae started his car and went back. He just want to see yn right now. Regret was killing him. How can he do that to him. After went back to the company he started walking to the elevator. Soon he stops and walks towads the staircase. Employees are looking at him without understanding anything.

votes for next chapter.
How was it guys.
Do you all like it?

Anyway love you al💜💜💜😘😘😘